Which poster would you like to have a beer (or Pepsi for the sober peeps) with? Why?

by serenitynow! 150 Replies latest jw friends

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

There was a guy on here a while back and his name completely escapes my mind. His posts always crack me up. Just looking at his avatar pic makes me laugh. He's sort of a chubby fellow mid to late thirties. Maybe someone remembers, he posted a"PRAISE JESUS" comment on a JW face book page.

I believe I would throw back a few Coronas with that dude.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I don't think I missed anything...

• awildflower
    awildflower

Whoo Hoo, I'm jumping in Thinks limo! I would have a drink with any of you but heres a few names:

Poppers and AK-Jeff could get us started with some drinking meditation.

Paul from Cleveland could speak French to us while pouring our wine and Goldensky could translate.

Tec can sit right next to me.

Terry it would be a nice red wine or Thinks champagne.

Issacaustin and Sacolton could tell us some jokes.

Walktall needs a break and I'm sure Simon does!

I'm so up for this ride friends!

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

yay wildflower!

Imagine if we could all do this? omg...

• ana_dote
    ana_dote

ok i know i'm too new here to have earned special mention yet.....BUT....can i get in on the limo and boob touching action?????

And I'll take most any beer or a good ol' vodka tonic!

I'm still learning a lot of you but I do have a few favs so far.....but I'm not gonna tell you who!!! MWAH AH AH AH AHHHHHH

but yeah....I love meeting new people, so pretty much unless you have a stick up your @$$ let's get our drink on! (beer, vodka, coffee, tea, soda, whatever floats yer boat!)

• Think About It
    Think About It

ok i know i'm too new here to have earned special mention yet.....BUT....can i get in on the limo and boob touching action?????

Sure, Ana hop in. I like meeting new people also and you mentioned the password "boobs".

Think About It

• ana_dote
    ana_dote

score!!!!

I was joking with some friends not to long ago that I was going to start a boob worship cult LOLOL

• The Finger
    The Finger

I have thought about this for awhile. One woman comes to mind. For one line she posted. Having said that I can't think of anyone whose posts I've read that I wouldn't want to have a drink with although mine would have to be wine or spirits unless its very warm weather.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    There was a guy on here a while back and his name completely escapes my mind. His posts always crack me up. Just looking at his avatar pic makes me laugh. He's sort of a chubby fellow mid to late thirties. Maybe someone remembers, he posted a"PRAISE JESUS" comment on a JW face book page.
    I believe I would throw back a few Coronas with that dude.

SAColton is a darling!

Sylvia

• awildflower
    awildflower

poopsiecakes where do you get those so cute emotiocons?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit