Which poster would you like to have a beer (or Pepsi for the sober peeps) with? Why?

by serenitynow! 150 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Troublemind,

You are NOT drinking alone. You are drinking with me because you are cool and I'd be drinking alone, too

• Think About It
    Think About It

Lady Lee......that is a nice map. I'm Texas.

Think About It

• awildflower
    awildflower

Littlebird, my family is in Buena Vista which I'll be visiting soon. Where's your town?

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Thanks White Dove now we are a party of two .....If you knew me then you would know after a few drinks there will be more added to our party because I start talking to strangers when i drink ........

• littlebird
    littlebird

Wildflower, I live in Bennett, I knew some people that were Buena Vista, the Walkers, the Richards, I knew some others, but can't remember their names. I'm not far from Dia, maybe we can meet up. Pm me and I'll give you my facebook, so you'll know Im safe.

• Caligula1
    Caligula1

Troublemind,

I'll have drink with you as long as it's Apple juice. I drink alcohol about once every 10 years. I'm in the Northeast United States.

Lady Lee,

I'll have a drink with you. I love to meet up with people that were in deep. The map is incredible. Can you do that again? I'm going to put that request in another thread.

Simon,

I would love to hear the behind the scenes of this board, and why you took it over.

Blondie,

I would love to hear how you come up with all of those scriptures.

ANYONE THAT WAS IN DEEP

I want to hear your story.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

MINIMUS - he and I have had words on this board in the past - but I think we really could have a beer and be good buddies

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Terry I'm in Mineral Wells Texas just west of Fort Worth.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

I don't live in Texas anymore, but that's where I really left this shit for good.

• musky
    musky

I enjoy Compound Complex.He is very deep and gifted in writing.He also has a very positive attitude and always has a kind word to say.

Beksbks has a big heart.Straightforward and honest.

I also appreciate the newer poster cskyw.sun

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit