Which poster would you like to have a beer (or Pepsi for the sober peeps) with? Why?

by serenitynow! 150 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It

Driving? I'm taking a Limo and drinking champagne with these girls......Awildflower, Poopsiecakes, AwSnap, RebeccaChi, Jamie Bowers, LadyViola, Feudian Slip, Doublelife, Robdar.

Think About It

• asilentone
    asilentone

WhiteDove, at least you are going to get paid!

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

woo hoooooooo limo party!!!!

• beksbks
    beksbks

I want in the Limo!!!

• Think About It
    Think About It

Hop in Beksbks.

Think About It

• shamus100
    shamus100

Drivel...

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

no sweetie, when you drink you dribble....drivel is something else

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'd be happy to have drivel with you Shamus!!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Where's my lighter?

I like posters that challenge me. Farkel and I actually disagree a lot at times, (politically) but I have great respect for him. I like BTS because both him and I got to the edge at times, but we both respect each other and say so. I like Terry, because he mines for the angles. I like Outlaw, because he has good taste in beer. (aka, he likes it.) These are my board buddies, among others....

I wouldn't mind having a beer with Perry, just to see him drink one.. (no offense Perry... I don't have horns...)

I would like to use my comments to talk about all the threads that I don't comment on.

I use to (still actually) have a hard time reading all the newbies personal experiences. I don't know why to this day, but I either get pissed, or sad, and then I want to go and fight all the idiot assholes you all have had to fight. I want to give you all a hug.

I don't ever say that, and I don't hardly ever post on your threads when you are new and spilling your guts too much, because truthfully, it spends me emotionally. Thats my problem, not yours. But I am soooo rooting for you.

My heart really is with you. I wish I could fix it somehow, all the pain.

There are too many people I admire here to name. And I hope that this thread doesn't piss off people. I don't mean to sound trite, but there are more people who read everyone else here and BENEFIT, and that is what its all about.

Now for a beer. Outlaw, its a Miller Lite. Sorry buddy......

• shamus100
    shamus100

With all due respect, Jeff,

I'd rather have a beer with Perry's bird. More brains.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit