Which poster would you like to have a beer (or Pepsi for the sober peeps) with? Why?

by serenitynow! 150 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It

I have thought about this for awhile. One woman comes to mind. For one line she posted.

Every guy should want to have a drink with RebeccaChi to hear the, "I'm tired of this shit!" line she said when she stood up at a KH meeting and then left her stuff there never to go back again.

Think About It

• dinah
    dinah

How did I forget Avishai. And where the heck is he?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

There are way too many to mention so I will just say that, if anyone is in the Toronto area, look me up :)

• snowbird
    snowbird

PSac, I'll share a cola with you, Outlaw, & Dandingus any day!

Sylvia

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Hey WF, I've had WAY too much time on my hands lately so my photobucket is getting full of stuff that makes me smile and I love to share!!!

• Think About It
    Think About It

woo hoooooooo limo party!!!!

We are swinging by to pick up Mindmelda. I've read some of her comments on sex and we have got to hear more about that!

Think About It

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thank you Dinah, dgp, Robdar,

I'd have to say Farkel - shhh I am in cognito as his secret admirer

All Canadians especially OUTLAW. I have met a few already and knew Mouthy way back when and I would love to meet a few who sadly no longer post here.

My list would really be very very long

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

I would drink beer (or Captin) with anyone on here. Is anyone is the WI or MN area?

elder-schmelder

• Terry
    Terry

How many here live in TEXAS?

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Hey! rockmehardplace-

I want to have a drink with you, since you said on African GBs thread that noone on this thread likes you! You're buying though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit