Which poster would you like to have a beer (or Pepsi for the sober peeps) with? Why?

by serenitynow! 150 Replies latest jw friends

• littlebird
    littlebird

Does anyone live in Colorado?

• 70-Years-Of-Servatude
    70-Years-Of-Servatude

Ultimate Reality, Oh that's right we already have, many times just didn't know. Seriously- anyone here!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Damn ,7 pages and no mention of troubled mind ????? I guess I'm drinking alone ........

I'm seriously going to try and make the Chicago meetup April 24th, hope someone will let me drink with them then

• minimus
    minimus

I WANNA DRINK WITH EVERYONE!!!!

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

I don't know if I'm flattered or what being known as the sex commentator.

It's just that being raised in the Witlesses messes your mind up so much on that topic, I went out and read everything I could get my hand on from everywhere else.

You know what's interesting? All those Witnesses and even some others are repressing the crap out of their kids so they won't go out and have sex.

I'm very open with my kids about sex, as I am about most everything and never have once discouraged experimentation as long as they are safe and responsible about it, and mature enough to handle any consequences.

All three of my kids, two teenagers and one who is twenty, are still by their own choice all virgins.

So much for sexual repression. If that worked, the Maury show would have to find other things to focus on besides finding out who the daddy is four days a week.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

How many here live in TEXAS?

For some very peculiar reason the state of Texas has more posters here than anywhere else in the world. The province of Ontario Canada has the next most. We used to have some maps. They haven't been updated in years but at the time there were over 50 Texans posting here and only 30 Ontarians.

You can see the old maps here.

• dinah
    dinah

Thanks, now I see how really far away I love from my beloved Monkey.

• awildflower
    awildflower

Hey Littlebird, what part of Colorado? And there is going to be a Texas meet up in June. I'll have to find the thread again, but it there's so many from Texas everyone needs to know.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I hear those Texas apostafests are really something

• littlebird
    littlebird

Awildflower, I live just E. of Aurora, how about you? Pm me sometime.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit