Which poster would you like to have a beer (or Pepsi for the sober peeps) with? Why?

by serenitynow! 150 Replies latest jw friends

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

"lolz"

What does this mean?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Beer with bluecanary.

But I think we would just end up touching each other's boobs.....

• dgp
    dgp

Well, I would like to have a beer with everyone, and not for Outlaw's reason . It would be because I'm a worldly, and for many people being able to meet socially with a worldly would mean that they are free, if not physically, at least mentally.

I would specially like to have a beer with Mouthy .

It wouldn't do any harm if I could have a beer with Leavingwt, Mrs. Jones, Bluecanary (the first person I contacted on this forum), Highdose, Terry, Billy the Ex-Bethelite. I'm sure I'm forgetting others.

I would like to have a full meal with Cantleave, Nugget, and their children. I hope we will someday soon celebrate their freedom.

And let me get a little sentimental here. I would be free to sit one day with my witness, without any concern whether someone will see us. Because I would be proud to spend every moment with her.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

dgp, I'd have a beer with you and we would toast to the day you could share a cocktail with your witness with no crap hanging over your heads

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

A martini with one of my favorite relatives...Restrangled

• dgp
    dgp

Thank you Poopsie, from the bottom of my heart.

You made me cry.

• dgp
    dgp

One day, Poops, we will do just that.

• dgp
    dgp

I was forgetting other people, too. Farkel, On the Way Out, Yknot, Goldensky, Dogpatch (Randy), Lady Lee, Palmtree.

I would have a special Unbeliever's meal with my fellows Gary Neal, Greenie and Confuzzled.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

awwwwww dgp

AudeSapere, cuz she's nearby and rides a motorcycle!

Oh yeah, and all others here as well. This is like a fraternity of sorts . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit