Which poster would you like to have a beer (or Pepsi for the sober peeps) with? Why?

by serenitynow! 150 Replies latest jw friends

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

Well I had other people in mind (even though no one picked me SNIFF) but I think I want to change it to BlueCanary and Palmtree, and watch them touch eachothers boobs.

• dgp
    dgp

Poopsie, we will share many a meal.

thank you.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Seriously, party Chicago May 8 anyone?

I could be persuaded, but a better idea if you are in my area- come to our Chicago Ex-JW's monthly meetup.
    The next one is Sunday, April 25th. http://exjw.meetup.com/29/

Oh, I have been speaking to Flipper on the phone for years. I have met tons of ex-JW's that have/still do post on this forum, but I have not met him and his lovely wife yet.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I would love to have a beer or a sweet iced tea with anybody on here. But especially the following: asilentone, mouthy, Mrs. Jones, megaflower, the flippers, Quandry, Outaservice, mindmelda, and AllTimeJeff and Snakes in the Tower.

• llbh
    llbh

I have met some people on here and have found then interesting and warm. Cognizent Dissident is very warm and very interesting. hilary_ steppe is one of the most fascinating and cultured people I have ever had the pleasure to meet, and has fab musical taste.

I would like to meet beks, she makes a lot of sense, and bts out of curiosity

• littlebird
    littlebird

Paul from Cleveland, Mouthy & Chalam

Minimus & Ak Jeff Here's to you!

And pretty much anybody here, really.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I like Snowbird and Mrs. Jones because I have a soft spot in my heart for Black mamas and grammas. I've had a few who took me into their arms and comforted me when I needed it, and they didn't even know me that well.

• tec
    tec

I'm still pretty new, so I don't know many people yet. But these are the few who stand out to me.

Leaving WT - He is a true class act.

Snowbird - One of the first people here to give me a welcome and one of the few to give me a for support when I started an apparently volatile thread :)

Gladiator - I enjoy his humor... and I like to keep his gladatorial heart confused.

Awildflower - Admire her love of knowledge and origins.

Shamus - Makes me laugh, and I also had a glimpse into the sincere person he is, in his 'am I evil' thread.

Outlaw - A very loud presence on this forum. Tends to cut to the chase, and I can appreciate that.

Paul from Cleveland - He needs friends and support in person, and I'd try to give him some of that over coffee if I could.

There are probably some who I'm forgetting. Basically, I appreciate having all manner of people to discuss my ideas and faith with.

Thanks.

Tammy

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough

Right now? Joseph Malik. He'd probably like that too.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

All that have died...RIP

Snoozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit