Have you had Dreams Lately ? Do you get Meanings from your Dreams?

by flipper 88 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

KITTEN WHISKERS- I'm glad you thought my take was accurate ! Just a stab in the dark. LOL ! Hope you are just having nice dreams now my friend

• snowbird
    snowbird

A couple weeks ago when I was sick with the 'flu, I dreamed some Mideast terrorists were shooting at Ronald Reagan who was running down our street.

Mr. Reagan ran into our house - just like that! - and one of the terrorists shot him in both knees.

My older brother (who died in 1975) came to Reagan's rescue by dragging him down the hall and hiding him in one of the closets.

I distinctly remember my brother saying to Mr. Reagan, "Come on Ronald," - Ronald!!! - "you've got to help me out here, you're too heavy for me to lift."

Sylvia

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Oh Sylvia! What a dream! You must have had a racing heart when you awoke!

Flipper-My latest was funny! It's been raining and thunderstorming for two days. During the loud storm, I dreamed I kept running out to my vehicle with a sponge and dish soap to give it a wash and let the rain rinse it off! I only got half of it washed!

Maybe there's something there? If I do wash it, it's still a mess inside from two kids and traveling with food! Maybe it means if I did get it washed, it's still only half clean! It needs a good vacuum and shampoo! LOL!

• sacolton
    sacolton

Before I became a baptized JW, I had this vivid dream ...

A man sitting on a gold throne, dressed like a king, holding a golden scepter and wearing a crown covered with gems. On the crown were the words "JAH". Under his throne was piles of money, gold and jewels. The background looked like a fortress or castle and was on a secluded spot. Another man walks in and bows to the one on the throne and says, "They are worshiping YOU now." and he responds back saying, "Good."

Want to explain that dream to me? :)

• dissed
    dissed

Last night I dreamed an Elder, an old friend refused to greet me.

Now he's always greeted us, even having conversations, unlike many here. He's a little different from most because of his background. He has a doctorate in Geology and works for the US Govt. And although not in Bethel, he writes for the Awake, as well as the WT.

In this dream he refused to acknowledge me, but I could see he didn't like the fact he couldn't. I pushed him to talk and finally he said, he was sorry, he was ordered not to talk to me, turned and walked away.

Is this a sign of my upcoming Disfellowshipping? Or is it just, I've broken myself away, finally and completely from the WT?

Last memorial, excuse me, the anniversary of JC's death, he was the one who called us twice to invite us. Will he call again this year? According to the interpretation of my dream, this may be the year we tell him bluntly, why we are not coming.

Its amazing what a shot of Nyquil can do to enhance your dreams.....

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Why is it that I can't remember my dreams?

• Twitch
    Twitch

Why is it that I can't remember my dreams?

People dream every night but most don't recall them; only the odd or intense ones maybe or only when one wakes up during perhaps,..

Check it http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/physical/118390/1/Sleep

• flipper
    flipper

Wow ! Did this thread blow up again or what ? LOL ! Lots of dreamers here ! That's a good thing.

SNOWBIRD- Sylvia- Wow ! That is a interesting dream ! I don't know what it could mean- however let me ask you- Did Ronald Reagan's assassination attempt bother you a lot when it happened in 1981 ? How did it affect you ? And the fact there are mideast terrorists in your dream indicate to me that there is lingering fear within you , possibly from the 9/11 attacks still ? Something was rattling around in your subconscious mind that's been eating at you. Just my unofficial take .

KITTEN WHISKERS- Interesting. Perhaps your dream indicates you are more concerned with the outward appearance of your car than the interior, considering you stated the interior is dirty. No major deal, most of us are like that probably. LOL !

SACOLTON- Perhaps before you became a witness you might have had a distrust of religious leaders thinking they were only after money ( which of course they are ) and the dream of God on this secluded throne protecting His money indicates the religious leaders being unapproachable and greedy guarding their income they extort from church members ! God, in your dream, actually represents the religious leaders- I feel. Interesting.

DISSED- LOL ! Yeah, that Nyquil can really enhance a person's dreams, I agree ! It sounds to me that you have some unfinished interactions with this elder friend still. It seems to me that your friend is having second thoughts about the injustice of not talking to you. It could be your subconscious intuition telling you to seek out this guy to see if he has doubts in real life. He may feel obligated to call you again this year with a Memorial invitation- however it's just because he is SUPPOSED to do that. Deep down, he really wants to connect with you on a human, authentic level- instead of the JW cult level. You'll never know unless you carefully talk with him to see how his life is going. Just small talk. Don't need to do cultspeak - just tell him you care. Something like that.

If he has talked with you before in spite of your faded status- , you never know , he may be having doubts himself. Good luck.

MALL COP- Like Twitch said- We do dream every night, we just don't remember them all. If you are NOT remembering your dreams ever- you may not be getting ENOUGH sleep. I have found that I need about 6 to 8 hours to really dream well so I can remember it.

TWITCH- Hey, thanks for the link. I appreciate it

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    LEOLAIA- Wow ! Girl- Your dreams are REALLY out there ! LOL !

Yeah, usually they're not that weird, but that night they were!

Don't know where to begin ! Is your girlfriends dad really that freaky in real life ?

I should point out that my friend in my dream is not a real person; another figment of my dream. Maybe I watched CSI before going to sleep or something, lol.

As regards your dream about your boyfriends ex- perhaps the maid answering the door indicates that in real life you wish his ex didn't live as close as she does. With the plane crash thing too- it sounds like you have some psychic premonitions going on here as well. Very interesting. All I can say.

Yeah that's probably true about the proximity. And maybe the showering thing is the discomfort of her seeing me intimate with her ex.

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland

I often dream that I'm naked in public but no one notices. I also often dream that I'm back in high school.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit