ANOTHER GILEAD STUDENT

by not sure yet 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shadow
    shadow

Was your class the one that did the Wiz at graduation? I worked on Gilead when it moved to 12th floor of 30 building.

• chickpea
    chickpea

very glad to know you have found this place
    where your experiences and stories will be
    understood by persons who have lived thru
    the machinations of the watchtower menace

welcome NSY!

• DoubleVision
    DoubleVision

Welcome NSY!!!!!

Please share more.

Thank you

DV

• cantleave
    cantleave

WELCOME. Cant wait to hear more.

• not sure yet
    not sure yet

Was your class the one that did the Wiz at graduation? I worked on Gilead when it moved to 12th floor of 30 building?

I don't know what you mean by Wiz....but yes, during our class we moved to the upper floor of the 30th building...(with a beautiful view), and a terrace we could access during coffeebreak.

• not sure yet
    not sure yet

A short time after I graduated, another friend of my homecountry went through Gilead and said to me: It was like coming into the truth all over again. That struck me like lightning, because for me it was a very non-spiritual experience. I hoped to learn some hebrew and greek and about the origen of the bible...because I would maybe have to defend christianity up against a foreign 'pagan' religion. But none of that happened. I went to my assignment trying to keep the 'true-believers-feeling' I had in my homecountry and during my childhood. Gilead took away the magic my belief had up to that moment. Eversince (30 years) I have been fighting to keep that magic alive somehow.

• cantleave
    cantleave

There is no magic i'm afraid, just bunch of hocus pocus, words written by control freaks who think they are Gods spirit annointed.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Welcome Not sure yet, it's great to have you and read your experiences.

If you have been reading this forum you will have found AllTimeJeff and AwakenedatGilead's experiences were similar in some ways.

I look forward to hearing more of your life after Gilead.

yesidid

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

Not Sure Yet,

You will find people here very supportive. Welcome my friend.

Love

PP

• littlebird
    littlebird

Welcome, I look forward to hearing your experiences.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit