ANOTHER GILEAD STUDENT

by not sure yet 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• not sure yet
    not sure yet

I've been reading this forum a for some time now. Since I find myself on a crossroad I decided to start participating. I was at Gilead in 1980 and remember standing in de elevator alone with Ray Franz, how just gave us a lecture. He said to me: I wish I had never left missionary service. Is there anyone on this forum of that time?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Welcome, Not Sure Yet.

Some one will be along in a while to answer your question.

Sylvia

• asilentone
    asilentone

Welcome to the board, Ray Franz would like to hear from you. Google his name and Commentary Press, you should be able to find his mailing address then you can write him a letter. He does not post here.

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

Welcome to the board. If you would like to reconnect with Ray, his email address is [email protected]. He is up in years, as you know, but he does a good job responding to emails. It may take a few days, but you'll hear back from him.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi Not Sure Yet and welcome!

Great name BTW :)

Get your free gift Isaiah 55:1 Revelation 21:6 Ephesians 2:8-9

He comes with a guarantee Ephesians 1:13-14 2 Corinthians 5:5 2 Corinthians 1:22

Blessings,

Stephen

• not sure yet
    not sure yet

Thank you so much for your words, I will write Ray Franz right now. I also will tell you more about my story here on this forum......

• zoiks
    zoiks

Welcome! I look forward to your insights and perspective.

• dissed
    dissed

Welcome not sure!

Looking forward to your experience

• yknot
    yknot

I was only 6......but I look foward to your story and input/insight to our discussions...

(Maybe you and other JWN GGs could compare cirriculum!)

Thanks for joining!

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Welcome to the board! I look forward to your story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit