NEW GENERATION DEFINED -- April 15, 2010 Watchtower

by Ultimate Reality 385 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Apparently I haven't been keeping up with increased light. Thanks for the stuff on the 1935 change. What a bunch of garbage. I can't believe my parents haven't wised up to this yet.

• agonus
    agonus

How can you keep up with increased like when it blinks faster than your neurons can fire?

• agonus
    agonus

light, not like. sorry

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

What absolute dreck they continue to publish. But since these rags are just about the only reading material 'dubs' even 'read', you've got to admit a 'NEW' definition is needed now and again. Just like your 'new and improved' salad dressing, paper towels, baby wipes, etc., if it says 'NEW' on it, you're bound to give it 'more than the usual attention.' I mean, how often can the folks keep repeating "We need the new system" and asking "How long can this system go on?" Now, they can be agog with the NEW GENERATION DEFINITION...this keeps things interesting...after all, anything that keeps the machine in motion is a good thing, right?

I do agree, though, that for thinking 'dubs', this might be the tipping point.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Apparently Ihaven't been keeping up with increased light. Thanks for the stuff on the 1935 change. What a bunch of garbage. I can't believe my parents haven't wised up to this yet.

I am in the same boat with mine and I doubt that they will, why?

They don't want to.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

bulb

The Watchtower's noo lite is starting to resemble a strobe.

I thought they were against discos?

• moshe
    moshe

Are JW's still required to believe in and defend the old version of the 1914 generation until the new WT is studied in a few months? Hey, could somebody have just gotten Df'd for apostacy trying to advocate an overlapping of the 1914 anointed generation with a contemporary one? I would laugh about that, but being Df'd is Df'd, they never say , we're sorry- come on back.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I wondered that too moshe.

• JoJoJones
    JoJoJones

I HOPE that people will start looking for the door!!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Stunning, all of it. Bookmarked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit