NEW GENERATION DEFINED -- April 15, 2010 Watchtower

by Ultimate Reality 385 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Gerard
    Gerard

advancing light

Where i come from we still call it "advancing carrot".

Dieting Woman Chasing a Chocolate Covered Carrot on a Stick Clipart Illustration

• agonus
    agonus

Folks, I've come to a conclusion. The WT is doing this intentionally. Even THEY can't be this colossally stupid. They're testing the loyalty of the R&F. Expect more "sifting" to come as the insanity escalates. This is Endgame.

• agonus
    agonus

I thought you guys HAD to be joking when you said the "generation" changed AGAIN just two years after the last change. I thought to myself, nah... Even the WT has its limits. Right?

Well, they sure showed me.

Folks, this is such a slap in the face to the intelligence of the average JW it just HAS to be intentional (I mean not CYA intentional but rattle-the-cage intentional). Don't you think?

• agonus
    agonus

"If the anointed don't have any more Spirit than the other sheep then why is the Governing Body so special?"

Good question. Maybe you should ask them.

Tell them be sure to include supporting Scriptures.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Folks, this is such a slap in the face to the intelligence of the average JW

When in the history of the WTS. have they ever respected the intelligence of their flock.

They are in the business of exploiting fear and human ignorance.

• agonus
    agonus

Well, at one time they at least attempted to appear to respect the R&F's intelligence, at least for a while. But, I mean, this is just so transparent and such obvious self-parody. I mean, come on, a generation is not a generation but two overlapping generations? Have they EVER piled on so much obvious BS in such a short period of time? I think they're going for a record...

• agonus
    agonus

For example: Have they even TRIED to back this up with, say, a couple of taken-out-of-context scriptures the way they used to?

• SouthCentral
    SouthCentral

I have learned that anyone that actually READS the magazines can NOT possibly believe the garbage!!! The generation teaching will never go away. The explanations are becoming more and more difficult to back themselves out of. The new light has to enlighten the few intelligent J-Dubs in the dark!!!

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Quote "All the Christian teachings were oral. That's right: oral. Somebody said this and somebody else said that."

So you are saying that the letters Paul wrote and sent to various congregations - were oral letters ....................?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    ... were oral letters ....

I'm saying that Paul was cherry-picking his writings from any source that tickled his ears.

In order to tell a believable lie, it has to be based on something that your victims already believe. Oral tradition would have been ideal for this.

Cheers

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit