1975 For Deniers

by Farkel 107 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Indoctrinated JWS are machined to support God's Organization, this is another aspect how fear and provocation controls their minds.

There is the no scriptural reference to imply that after the 6th millennium of mans existence on earth that god would begin to set

up his own kingdom on earth. Once again the WTS does and has shown many times that they go beyond what is written in the bible.

This said calculation of 6000 years is just a lying deceiving joke anyways since its impossible for anyone to make an exact calculated number

since there is no exact chronological dating documentation from those ancient times.

The WTS business profile is this, print out proclamations that state that they are god's own solemn organization on earth,

put forth lies and deceiving speculation that the world is about to be destroyed soon by god and that the only

way to be saved is to become a devout JWS and follow all of the WTS rules/laws/directions.

Manipulate the followers to buy and sell more of the WTS. literature which creates money for the organization and

creates more followers to do the same, only to further expand the business and profits.

Then take the acquired monies and invest it into asset growing opportunities, such as real estate and mutual funds.

The latest money making scam they're involved in is telling congregations to hand over the property titles

from the kingdom halls to the organization, creating essentially a billion dollar real estate empire.

Corruption and religion many times hold hands with one another, its just that there so many people out there that just cant see it

in action. The WTS. and relgions like them are very good in hiding it .

So as the saying goes Buyer beware.

• sherah
    sherah

1975 came up many times over the years in my family. When the end didn't come, my mother viewed it as her second chance at getting "in" before the Big A drops. She first studied in the early 70's under the "six month plan" with my aunt and didn't progress. Like clockwork, the aunt dropped the study and withdrew her association. My mother studied again in the late 70's, that time it took!

The frenzy regarding 1975 was very real, so was the letdown. My mother never attributed the absence of the Big A in 1975 as false prophecy, she saw it as jahgod acting mercifully...right. Seeing in print the "six month plan" took me back to those conversations.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome, Sherah!

• minimus
    minimus

1975 for Dummies

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

*sticky note*

• freddo
    freddo

An ocean away it happened here too - all whipped up by CO's, DO's and at conventions. It happened, my parents and I lived through it, father still believes he can outlive this system, mother died waiting for the "generation that saw 1914 (to) pass away".

• hoggieman
    hoggieman

My mom (hardcore JW) has been around for a long time and would have been pregnant with my sister in 1974. I asked her about 1975 and she said it was nothing and it was just a “timeline that was explained”. Is she completely brainwashed (I know that answer to that) or is she just not saying anything since she is trying to convert me back? Reading what I have about what happened I don’t know how she could not have been scared. being pregnant or having a brand new baby when all this was all to go down would have been a frightening thing (at least I would think)

Thanks,

• jam
    jam

My sister (bless her heart, she have pass on) she gather all the none JW family members in 1974 to

inform them , this will be their last opportunity to be saved. Next year the end will come. You would

think after making A statement like that and 1975 pass without the destruction of the earth, one would

examine his or her belief, but noooo, she was back again A few years later with some crap about EVE

CREATION date.. One of my brothers told me later that my sister have lost her dam mind..

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Remember it well. The six month rule was a last chance since in 1975 we would not be conducting studies anymore. In 1974 my brother and I planned a move to where the need was great. Our CO strongly advised against it because we only had one more year before Armageddon. My aunt was passing around the story about how they were trying to book international assemblies around the world in 1975 but every place was booked so they had to pull it back to 74. My uncle sold his house. All my friends quit school to go pioneering. yeah. We were all victims of our own expectations? I don't think so. They created incredible hype and had us all ready and waiting.

How dare they then blame the rank and file for running ahead? As if the rank and file ever thinks or believes anything that is not first planted there by the WTBS.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Are you following this thread, Watchtower pukes?

"MENE, MENE, TEKEL, and PARSIN. This is the interpretation of the matter: MENE, God has numbered the days of your kingdom and brought it to an end; TEKEL, you have been weighed on the scales and found wanting; PERES, your kingdom is divided..."

Your lies are heaped higher than the bodies that lay sacrificed on your Watchtower altar, sacrificed for your own worship and glory, you sons of the Devil. Your time to pay for your sins is coming.

There! I feel better now!

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit