What accusations do you have about us JWs? AND what group are YOU a part of?

by theMadJW 282 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I'm one of the few JWs that freely ADMIT our faults and mistakes.

Let's compare notes!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

What exactly are you asking here?

• asilentone
    asilentone

They need to have MORE respect for others, they are so fake.

• asilentone
    asilentone

What group am I part of? Lets say I will let Jehovah take care of the mess even though I am out!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I am a Jehovah's Witness.

We are false prophets. Woohoo!

We use mind control. Woohoo!

Our shifting doctrines have cost lives. Woohoo!

We rewrite world history to match our <failed> prophecies. Woohoo!

So much to celebrate about being a JW!

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Who says I have to be a part of a group? I suppose I am a member of the werewolf group, perhaps... If you are specifically referring to a religious group, however, I respectfully abstain, thank you.

As far as accusations: I don't have accusations. I don't hate them. It's simply not true. So even if I felt the need to belong to a group this would not be the one I chose.

Jackie

• cantleave
    cantleave

I am not part of any group (except Homo sapiens). I accuse JW's of being blindly led by a group of dellusioned and despotic geriatrics hiding in an Ivory tower in brooklyn

• yknot
    yknot

I am a Conscious Class JW.....

I assert that the WTS got 1914...lock, stock and barrel from the Adventist

I assert Russell mix-matched various beliefs into his personal religious opinions

I assert that Russell was not a 'godly' man and all you have to do is look at court documents to see this truth manifest.

I assert that 1918-1919 appointment was a later revision

I assert that holy spirit was denounced as unimportant retroactively from 1918-1943.

I assert that angels are proclaimed to be the source of Rutherford era 'light' in direct violation of Galatians 1:6-8

I assert that time and time again the WTS and its reigning personality has had opportunity after opportunity to 'reform' but has chosen willfully to serve the other master, the one that caters to their human egos, ease of lifestyle and sense of entitlement after years of climbing the WTS ladder.

I assert the WTS has apostatized itself by becoming modern day Pharisees

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

One thing thats interesting about devout JWS is they self center their awareness only on to themselves on how clean and righteous they are

and how dirty and immoral everyone else, even within their own congregate of others. Through close scrutiny of these individuals into their personality and character

and lifting off the white sheet which they cover over themselves a clearer picture of what and who these people really are gets revealed.

Isn't that right MadJW ?

The organization is pretentiously deceitful and so are the people that follow it.

• Stealth
    Stealth

JW leaders go beyond what is written in the bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit