What accusations do you have about us JWs? AND what group are YOU a part of?

by theMadJW 282 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yknot
    yknot

MadJW....

It is clear that you don't have a good grasp of the WTS history........

So there is little point in trying to discuss things with you right now, however the really great thing about being ignorant is that you can become educated....

Best to start at the very beginning!

http://www.archive.org/details/1874-1876HeraldOfTheMorning

If it is the 'truth', then a thorough examination will not diminish your zeal or belief .......rather it will only strengthen you in your resolve.

I say to you firmly MadJW to truly 'make the Truth you own' and until you do examine things thoroughly you are nothing more than a follower of men versus being a witness to Jehovah!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I would like to purchase some Miracle Wheat. Will you please point me in the right direction?

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I need a copy of "Angels and Women", the "channeled" book told by a repentent demon that the Golden Age promoted in 1925.

Actually, that's too creepy even for me.

Since we already have stipulated that the GB and the elders are all nothing more than faulty humans, what's the point? That's the proof of the pudding and the ultimate mea culpa - no matter what is said, it can be shrugged off as "so what?"

I submit that if the leaders can't toe the line of the Word of God, then it can't be God's Word. You can't be spirit-led and error prone. The two don't mix.

What group am I? I'm of the Free At Last class.

• yknot
    yknot

LWT.... I believe it can be purchased through the Solon Association...... (snicker snicker .....rofl)

Actually I admit if the WT once again instituted such a wholesale arrangement to say sell discounted E-readers for their transition into a more paperless publishing company..... I would buy several!

• hotspur
    hotspur

LeavingWT - it's 1056 pryamid inches to the left in the large tunnel of the the 3rd pryamid to the east! Safely stowed in the aluminium bucket next to the vaccination bottles.

It may be tricky to find because it's covered in Rand share certificates! It is a bit gloomy in there because of the fog of UN denials - but new light is wonderful stuff. Oh, and there is a further complication - seems somebody has dumped a file of 26,000+ names of potential peadophiles right over the entrance hall.

• yknot
    yknot

Tee-Hee

http://www.archive.org/details/AngelsAndWomen

Clayton Woodworth (editor of the GA) claimed to have once been possessed by demons.....

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

There is a difference in a MISTAKE and a LIE. They know 624 is not King Neb. first year to rule and they know 607 was not when Babylon desolated Jerusalem. But they continue to lie. Watchtower, Dec. 1,1991 "A religion that teaches lies can not be true."

• yesidid
    yesidid
    There is a difference in a MISTAKE and a LIE.

As one of our friends on the board, Len Miller, says:

There are honest mistakes but not honest lies!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

What accusations do you have about us JWs?

They don't meet my standards.

AND what group are YOU a part of?

I have no need to be a part of any group.

W

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

MADJW

Me thinks you are fishing. Seeing what the terrible 'apostates' are saying about you.

Freedom of speach aside, you shouldn't be on here communicating with us anyway.

like your name, that is what i accuse the JW of as well. Absolute supporters of hypocrasy among their own ranks. And don't give me that bull about all being imperfect either. There is a massive difference between making a mistake and malicious actions.

OZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit