What accusations do you have about us JWs? AND what group are YOU a part of?

by theMadJW 282 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

When a premise is all wet, and wrong, it poisons the discussion. It's like adding rotten smelly blue cheese to an apple pie, then insisting that the pie is still good. Then you ask "....so why do you all hate it so much? Just pick out the rotten cheese, its still pie?"

After all, how can we think ourselves so wonderful- when we all have so many faults!

The point of exposing JW's has nothing to do with how good, bad or "wonderful" a person is. This is a wrong premise to judge anything. "Well, you have faults, thus, we can tolerate and even justify JW faults". Not true, and as other posters have pointed out, its not exactly like it's just one or two small points.

JW's are willing to lie about their past and the accusations made against them to keep their membership. So I guess that gives us all permission to do the same? Hell, we all have so many faults.....

I am not talking people or organization- I am talking about scripture.

But the organization acts the way it does because of their perverted NWT translation and their dogma. It treats people the way the do because of how their interpretation of scripture. So i am talking about scripture too. JW's always start out with "Our history doesn't matter because we got the fact that Jehovah is the true got in the OT AND the NT. No trinity with us.... That gives us permission to lie about our history and kick out and shun anyone who disagrees with us, even minors who were to young to make such a monumental decision"

Dude, be a JW all you want. At least you admit their faults. But don't try to minimize the "faults" of JW's as of little consequence. Many religions have faults and still let people be themselves. That isn't a burden JW's suffer from.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    What accusations do you have about us?

I agree that it is not about individuals. It is about beliefs and the falsehood thereof.

They claim to be spirit directed and demand obedience , but deny responsibility when it goes wrong, - slippery eels

They promise Paradise and deliver zilch..

They mislead and even fib about their past errors

They misquote other writers in their books - That is deception

They rail against the U N O , and yet become its NGO supporter, on the quiet

Need any more???

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Well, the silence from madjw is deafening.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Well, the silence from madjw is deafening.

He`ll be back..

With more Wind Breaking insights..

Fart fire on an aircraft carrier

........................... ...OUTLAW

• reslight2
    reslight2

I would like to purchase some Miracle Wheat. Will you please point me in the right direction?

I would say that probably most, if not all, of the wheat now sold in the US is "Miracle Wheat," although it is a new strain developed by Norman Barlaug.

http://reason.com/blog/2009/09/13/norman-borlaug-the-man-who-sav

The original strain discovered by Kent B. Stoner, of Fincastle, Virginia had to be kept completely separate from other strains; since the farmers did not follow Stoner's directions, that original "Miracle Wheat" eventually died out due to its instability.

For more about "Miracle Wheat", see:

http://ctr.reslight.net/2009/03/27/miracle-wheat.html

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

My accusation of the JWS and the WTS. is that they are a exploitive and commercialized false religion that manipulates people

by use of coercive tactics, such as immortality, Paradise and freedom from death itself at Armageddon.

You can read are bullshit and live, or you can choose not to and die its just that simple.

Where did the Madjw go ? were the answers too imposing to his personal integrity ?

• Chalam
    Chalam

Where did the Madjw go ?

Back to the Madhouse™?

were the answers too imposing to his personal integrity ?

Most active JWs don't stick around forever because they don't want to hear the truth about The Truth™.

As it is written

Romans 1:25 (New International Version)

25 They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

Blessings,

Stephen

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Please give me the scriptural basis for the use of blood FRACTIONS.

What is the scriptural basis for permitting Mexicans to whack a piñata? When is that customarily done, by the way? At circuit Assemblies? During business meetings? In field circus?

What is the scriptural basis for insisting that JWs in Malawi could not purchase a 25¢ political card?

What is the scriptural basis for permitting JWs in Mexico to bribe local officials into giving them falsified military service cards?

What is the scriptural basis for requiring that American JW males refuse alternative military service?

What is the scriptural basis for requiring that American JW males accept alternative military service?

What is the scriptural basis for saying that a rape victim is guilty of fornication?

What is the scriptural basis for saying that a rape victim is not guilty of fornication?

If a male JW is being raped by a worldly male while in prison for refusing alternative military service, is he required to scream?

That's not "personalities" or "failed prophecies," is it?

But since I mentioned prophecies, can you predict when the WTB&TS or Jehovah's Witnesses or the Faithful and Discreet Slave might issue a prophecy that actually comes true? ...and "predicting" past history doesn't count.

• Chalam
    Chalam

I think theMadJW will like the new Rihanna tune

Rihanna - Mad House

Rihanna’s Lyrics to Russian Roulette:
    Take a breath, take it deep
    Calm yourself, he says to me
    If you play, you play for keeps
    Take a gun, and count to three
    I’m sweating now, moving slow
    No time to think, my turn to go

Chorus:
    And you can see my heart beating
    You can see it through my chest
    And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving
    Know that I must must pass this test
    So just pull the trigger

Say a prayer to yourself
    He says close your eyes
    Sometimes it helps
    And then I get a scary thought
    That he’s here means he’s never lost

(Chorus)

As my life flashes before my eyes
    I’m wondering will I ever see another sunrise?
    So many won’t get the chance to say goodbye
    But it’s too late to pick up the value of my life

Here's some verse to go along wid it

Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 (New International Version)

5 For the living know that they will die,
    but the dead know nothing;
    they have no further reward,
    and even the memory of them is forgotten.

6 Their love, their hate
    and their jealousy have long since vanished;
    never again will they have a part
    in anything that happens under the sun.

Matthew 24:29-31 (New International Version)

29 "Immediately after the distress of those days
    " 'the sun will be darkened,
    and the moon will not give its light;
    the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

30 "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Revelation 21:22-25 (New International Version)

22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24 The nations will walk by it

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Well mad JW, here is my take:

Are you short of time for the month?

The elders will frown on you being here, you should be ashamed.

Still you are here, so here are my thoughts:

--Jehovah's Witnesses are an unremarkable little cult that are known only because they bother people on Saturday morning, let their children bleed to death because leadership can't tell the difference between parts and fractions (I know, right?) and leadership CANNOT see where to go from here.

--As a practicing JW, you have believed THREE different things about the word GENERATION; prior to 1995, you (and me too, by the way) believed it to mean the generation who was alive during 1914; after 1995, you believed it to be still a time frame, but longer and undefined. Now, you believe it to be a group of people: the remnant of the 144,000; as long as there are remnant (partakers, "genuine" anointed), the end will not come.

--Jehovah's Witnesses are fundies, though they would be offended to hear it. They DO take the Bible literally, as literal history, whereas most mainline religions, including Catholics, see it as the writings of a people trying to see God in their troubled past.

--The Creation books are largely lifted from young earth creationist books.

--The elders in your hall will not be able to disfellowship a child rapist if he denies it, even if he is convicted. If he denies it, he will not be df'd. Those who know of an abuser will be told to NOT talk about it, or risk df'ing.

So that is my take.

AS an aside, can you answer me this question: Why does Paul NEVER mention Jesus' miracles, or teachings?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit