What accusations do you have about us JWs? AND what group are YOU a part of?

by theMadJW 282 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 70-Years-Of-Servatude
    70-Years-Of-Servatude

Perhaps someone would want to start a thread entitled "Ask theMadJW a yes or no question and get a yes or no answer." Everyone would have to be polite and take turns. A new question could not be posted until the previous one had been answered. No wasted time for him and to the point answers for everyone else. Just a thought.

• minimus
    minimus

70, you are right. Don't waste your time.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You`ll have to refer MadJW to a Web Page..

Where he can Cut and Paste,a Yes or No answer..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

LOLOLOLO! Thanks for the encouragement; I love my Brotherhood even MORE after seeing your plastic games!

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

A Mad Pendejo, You're a liar and fraud. I looked at your MadJW site and I am impressed with a whole whopping 9 members not counting administration. You came onto this site like a hurricane "I'm Mad JW and theres more than just one of me" Shit, for a minute I thought the Roman Army was here. Your hurricane turned out to be just a little Santa Ana wind.

• BackRoomBilly
  • theMadJW
    theMadJW

OOOOOOO! OOOOOO! OOOOOO!

How devastating!

I don;t have the Approval of BackroomBooby!

yawn

• JWoods
    JWoods

Why don't you start a thread for people who DO approve of you to post on, MadJW?

My guess is that just about 100% of the serious posters here are pretty sick of your juvenile trolling.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Well, since this thread has degenerated into playground name calling, I'll leave with, "You know you are, but what am I?" and go find something intelligent to discuss like why high heels make your butt look so good but hurt your feet so damn bad.

• A.Fenderson
    A.Fenderson

Well, since this thread has degenerated into playground name calling, I'll leave with, "You know you are, but what am I?" and go find something intelligent to discuss like why high heels make your butt look so good but hurt your feet so damn bad.

A personal thanks to the ladies who endure the associated foot pain: I appreciate your sacrifice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit