What accusations do you have about us JWs? AND what group are YOU a part of?

by theMadJW 282 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Mrsjones, many you should drink from something ELSE...

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

WHAT?

Where are all the accusations?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

What a Phony Name to a Phony Site.

Should be" HaveaGrudgeAgainst JWs.net "

• dinah
    dinah

Care to answer any of the questions Nathan Natas asked? You can't.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

MadexJW; I'm also waiting for your response to Chalam,Moshe,Nathan Natas, and Blues Brother's comments, or are you just going to be abusive and run away?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Mrsjones, many you should drink from something ELSE..."

Pleeze, you can do better than that or maybe I'm giving you too much credit.

• ziddina
    ziddina

theMadJW...

I don't usually do this, but...

Lookit! a TROLLL!!

troll

Zid

jk

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

There is the whole 'it is ok if my children die due to refusing medical treatment [blood], unless it is approved fractions' thing. But no, no following of men here, right? Or the whole 'I was disfellowshipped because I slept in the spare bedroom of a friends house, and was accused of situational fornication' thing - as if the Bible would approve of that. Or the whole 'I had to go confess my sin of joining the Y and masturbating since I was 14' thing. Also very scriptural I am sure.

Or maybe the whole 'I haven't spoken to my son since he was disfellowshipped at 18 for being human' thing. Or my dad either, since he chose to leave Jw's, and of course in now an evil apostate. I won't attend his funeral, nor let him attend mine. I am showing loyalty to men Jehovah in so doing.

No - can't think of anything right off the top of my head. Geez.

• dig692
    dig692

How about this...

Where is the scriptural basis for man or women to be harrassed by 3 men into telling them EXPLICIT details of his/her sex life for the purpose of deciding whether or not to disfellowship that person?

And if that person were to apply for reinstatement in a different congregation, where the new JC decides he/she is worthy of being reinstated, but the original JC says not enough time has passed...yet the holy spirit is supposedly upon these men...how is it that both groups have come to a different conclusion on the matter? Is the holy spirit only directing one JC and not the other?

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I accuse you of having the correct name for your substantially warped thinking process which indicates that the lights are on but there's no one home.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit