What accusations do you have about us JWs? AND what group are YOU a part of?

by theMadJW 282 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Frank75
    Frank75

"JW leaders go beyond what is written in the bible. "

Examples, please...other than with speculation on prophecy, of which I quickly AGREE with you!

WT - "Christians are not to cooperate and resist Military Conscription"

(Matthew 5:41) . . .and if someone under authority impresses you into service for a mile, go with him two miles.

Check the cross reference which clearly connects the statement with a Military conscription. There is no more blatant disregard for what the WT believes to be direct statements of Jesus.

WT - "Some blood components could be accepted by JW's"

I don't agree with the interpretation of Acts 15, but if it says what your leaders say, then abstain already!

WT - "It is wrong for "JW's" to bear arms such as in the police force (hunting is ok) ie he who lives by sword dies by sword"

(Luke 22:36-38) . . .Then he said to them: "But now let the one that has a purse take it up, likewise also a food pouch; and let the one having no sword sell his outer garment and buy one....38Then they said: "Lord, look! here are two swords." He said to them: "It is enough.. . .

WT - "It is not possible to know what God requires of us without the FDS and the Watchtower to teach us"

2 Tim 3:16 (self explanatary without caveats)

(1 John 2:26-27) 26 These things I write YOU about those who are trying to mislead YOU. 27 And as for YOU, the anointing that YOU received from him remains in YOU, and YOU do not need anyone to be teaching YOU; but, as the anointing from him is teaching YOU about all things, and is true and is no lie, and just as it has taught YOU, remain in union with him.

The list is endless!

Frank75

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They are dishonest. They change the meanings of words to fit the occasion, so you cannot possibly have a logical debate with them.

They coerce people to stay in. And, while in, they hound people to do more, wasting their time and energy. They coerce people to sell out on false prophecy, and then blame the people when the prophecy busts.

They protect pedophiles and silence the victims. And, when some get into huge trouble (like killing and/or eating babies), they go to great lengths to silence the media so people don't get to know what people in that religion are capable of doing.

They silence people that are trying to protect others from the scam. Disfellowshipping is their chief weapon (and you lose your family), though they will use court orders and threats of court orders to stop the media from exposing their lies to the public.

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

the Jws - at least those at higher level in organisation- have done a "covenant" or a contract to serve God

so they are "His own"

that means that God himself has the right to have something against them/Jws

reading the Bible we may find what God has against his people...

so, MadJw , what does God has against your people ? have you read it in the Bible ?

wantingtruth

• wobble
    wobble

I am not in the business of accusations.

I belong to the group of people who believe that the " Golden Rule "

"Do not to others what you do not want done to yourself"

is the rule by which nations, peoples, and individuals should live ,the World would be a perfect place if all did. God or no God.

I do not think it matters what someone believes, as long as their belief does NO harm, if it does any kind of harm it is wrong,morally, and needs to be changed.

Love

Wobble

p.s I know the above is not the way Jesus worded it,but he was not the originator of the thought.His positive "do unto others ...." can be added to the above if you like.

• fokyc
    fokyc

You make mistakes and then when you are corrected you don't like it,

so you then lie about the person who has corrected you.

Very often you are then actually lying about your own Organisation.

I do not belong to any 'group', I am one of the human race.

fokyc

• Chalam
    Chalam

What accusations do you have about us JWs?

Mark 7:6-9 (New International Version)

6 He replied, "Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written:
    " 'These people honor me with their lips,
    but their hearts are far from me.
    7 They worship me in vain;
    their teachings are but rules taught by men.' 8 You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the traditions of men."

9 And he said to them: "You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions!

As it says in verse 13

13 Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that."

Take this flyer for example

Trinity

John 10:30 (New International Version)

30 I and the Father are one."

John 17:11 (New International Version)

11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one.

John 14:16-18 (New International Version)

16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

Indeed, it is much clearer when you read the bible and believe it rather than nullifying the word of God with the traditions of men.

Blessings,

Stephen

• designs
    designs

Ah, Stephen, the imaginary Trinity, Redundant and Cruel.

_______

So Mjw- Like Wobble and Moshe and others have said- follow the Golden Rule, and be a good steward of this beautiful earth.

'Everything will be alright'-

Bob Marley and the Wailers.....

ps My one year old grandson LOVES dancing to Reggae, what a joy.

• Mary
    Mary

The MadJW.........are you the same MadJW/Friday that used to be on Englishman's site?

If so....lord help us endure.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I accuse them of wasting the first 30 years of my llife.

• moshe
    moshe

JW's are social parasites- they use other's charities, but sponsor none of their own, they commit ritual suicide over phony blood transfuiosn rules- murdering their kids in the name of God,- they squander their talents serving the dictates of a religious publishing coproration, instead of getting educated and making the world a better place, -they destroy familes, by shunning them over petty differences of Bible doctrine. They are liars about what their religion has done in the past and deceive the public about the true nature of their religion. I wouldn't care to have a JW as a neighbor, sorry, but they are just a weird and I used to be one 20 years ago.

I would call myself a humanist Jew, today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit