Are there any Thinkers here?

by theMadJW 108 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

LOLOLOLO! Just found all these replys- have been very busy on other Boards! I will return, ridiculers!

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

"I think I'll have another beer... and mourn the years I wasted in Bethel by mndlessly not thinking"

Mmmm! Beer!!!

• minimus
    minimus

I'm just a doofus.

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Huh??

Wha??

Heh, Heh

He said Thinkers

• dinah
    dinah

Ya know what's funny? Someone who is still buying into the Dub bullcrap has the audacity to call anyone else mindless.

Billy, pass the beer.

(sorry for using a big word, there, MadJW)

• cantleave
    cantleave

LOLOLOLOL What a winker.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

A friend once told me that if you walk around a whorehouse with hundred dollar bills hanging out of your underwear, you are proabably going to get in trouble.

For a JW to post on here things he knows is wrong, then claim ridicule, is about the same thing.

May I say that JW's are GREAT thinkers. To cover up one lie after another with more lies takes a lot of intelligence.

To bad it doesn't make it true.

• dinah
    dinah

Great analogy, Jeff.

Remember, JW's don't lie. It's theocractic warefare. There IS a difference, right?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

dinah, JW's are so busy because the GB literally has them running in circles, mentally and physically each week. The GB's idea to win the war is to trick their soldiers that running in place is a winning strategy.

• dinah
    dinah

Yep, that's why us ex's call it "the treadmill" You just run and run and run, then they move the finish line.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit