Are there any Thinkers here?

by theMadJW 108 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• meangirl
    meangirl

Well I am out of a mind controlling cult so by my actions I would say I am a thinker. You on the other hand are the mindless ridiculer.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Are there any thinkers here?
    Or just you mndless ridiculers?.....The Bad Speller JW

Who are you,to Ridicule the Ridiculers?

Your spelling is Horrible!

Before you can Ridicule..You must learn to Spell!

Where is your "I" in Mindless?

You have Mindlessly spelled Mindless!

We take our "I`s" very seriously here!

Go find your "I"..

And..

Try again!

.................... ...OUTLAW

• Gregor
    Gregor

This gem is worth repeating, (from Watson)

"I don't need to think. I would rather underline..."

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

What’s so bad about Ridiculing the Witnesses? Elijah ridiculed the Bale worshipers during the contest of fire, I think that is my favorite account in the Bible.

rid·i·cule

I love it, continue in like manor.

(r ¹ d "¹ -ky › l " ) n. 1. Words or actions intended to evoke contemptuous laughter at or feelings toward a person or thing.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

It's not the ridicule. It's the mndlessness I object to.

• wobble
    wobble

A poster with the same name (MadJW) used to be over on Topix if my memory serves me well, if you have seen the quality of debate there, you will understand that he, or she, has scuttled back over there quick to join other great debaters like Reniaa.

Love

Wobble

• stillin9
    stillin9

Chapter 31 of the red TMS book says that "Showring respect is a Christian requirement that promotes an atmosphere in which others are more likely to accept what you present to them from the Bible."

Based on the statement you made, I think you need to work on the above point.

PS. Aw man...that reminds me of the school overseer who just has a high school diploma and is teaching the congregation how to speak! (I am serious)

• avishai
    avishai

Is this "Mad" The jerkface JW who got kicked off of here for his abusive posts a couple of years back?

• avishai
    avishai

If so, here's the kind of post that got him kicked off in the first place...

The biggest Perverts are those accusing us of covering over pedofiles. So many believe just about everything they read- even on 'free-for-all' boards like this! Then the emotions take over...
    ALL JWs despise child molestation (as well as molestation PERIOD) - except the Pretender Pedofiles lurking in ALL groups, even ours.
    The Catholic Church is the only Church that openly just transfers Ped-Priests to other locations when discovered, not US.
    What these insulting perverts fail to think about- much less ADMIT is the TERRIBLE dilemma when such an accusation is made!
    Whose life to ruin? Which party is lying- which is telling the Truth?
    Courts & Police wisk the kids away, sometimes, until something is figured out.

No- everything in the Bible & our Brotherhood despises such a Vile Evil as much- and probably MORE - as others.

That type of Finger-Pointing is simply obscene in it's deceptive ploy.
    But, then, they don't care; they know that such highly emotional topics cloud the mind & heart.

Christ Jesus will judge any molestors- and the ones accusing us of this falsehood!

the Mad JW

• avishai
    avishai

It definitely fits his condescending style...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit