Are there any Thinkers here?

by theMadJW 108 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

There was one called the "Mad Artist" [I think]. Similar style to which I alluded previously.

Either way, likely just another hit and run Jw. It's all they know. Come to think of it, isn't that the way they do their 'ministry' too?

Jeff

• lepermessiah
    lepermessiah

We take offense to such mndless nsults.

• sir82
    sir82

I'd bet anyone a wooden nickel that "MadJW" is less than 17 years old.

I'd bet a chocolate sprinkle he's less than 14.

• avishai
    avishai

Cool! I love wooden nickels!

• beksbks
    beksbks
    It definitely fits his condescending style...

And poor spelling

• Caedes
    Caedes

Why is impossible to convert heat completely into “work” in a cyclic process?

The Second Law of Thermodynamics tells us that you do not get something for nothing, there will always be an increase of entropy (a measure of disorder) in the universe to pay for any useful work in a process and you always lose some energy in the process of changing from one form of energy to another.

I appreciate it was a rhetorical question but I like science and I doubt The MadJW is going to be able or willing to give a sensible reply.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I definately know you are NOT a thinker - that is very clear from your whole 5 posts. And the one where you say we were your former brothers & sisters : BULL SH*T - you don't know the defination of brother or sister fiend! Perhaps you know the greek word for fiend since you are...and I quote "always studying greek".

I'm sick to death of the stupidity of some comments people make - no thought whatsoever goes into it - it's vomit, it's vile, it's vemonous, it's stupid.

SICKENING.

Go back to your white washed grave of a religion.

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

Hey theMadJW

I 'think' you're great... keep the posts coming.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Hey M*a*s*h,

Good to see you are still on here, how are things?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

"I stopped going to meetings in 1985 because they always prayed for the slave which is actually a false slave

The governing body IS NOT ANNOINTED!!!! "

I agree- in part! Often they DO glorify themselves- and, as the rest of us, will have to answer to Christ for it.

Any true Christian is a faithful slave of God; some Discreet, some not!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit