Are there any Thinkers here?

by theMadJW 108 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I'm baaaaack!

Any SERIOUS accusation to discuss, or are you just gonna whine like babies?

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

KILL this thread the MADJW Troll is back,

Warning Warning Warning

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

This MADJW has just come here to throw dirt on to every poster, he's not here to discuss anything

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

I gve you the MADJW

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    Or just you mndless ridiculers?

Another ad hominem attack: thank you for verifying something we already knew!

MJW, the Witnesses have given me much to think about. I have been thinking about how no matter how tolerant I tried to be to my JW Ex, she became increasingly intolerant of me and my beliefs. I have been thinking how the Watchtower publications say I am "of Satan" and deserve to be "truly hated" by my own kids. I have been thinking about what I ever did to deserve this, and it all comes back to not being a JW.

I have been thinking about how the WT Society berates all other religions, but will not tolerate any criticism of their own. I have been thinking of the Governing Body, their insistence on having total control of all other witnesses, of the thousands who have died for their "No Blood" loyalty test. I have tried to think of any organization more deserving than the GB to bear Saint Paul's rebuke to Elymas, but cannot find one. So in his eloquent words:

"You utter fraud, you imposter, you son of the devil, you enemy of all uprightness, will you not stop twisting the straightforward ways of the Lord?" (Acts 13:10; New Jerusalem Translation)

• bohm
    bohm

Homer, so he has been here before under another name?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I should have known; not many- if ANY- thinkers here!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Just a couple of reminders of lessons (hopefully) learned. MadJW last statement was

Any SERIOUS accusation to discuss, or are you just gonna whine like babies?

Any JW who is serious about engaging in a discussion would 1) Ask a serious and specific question and 2) if away for a while, politely remind us of what the question was.

Instead, he asks like we should all know he is the JW Dear Abbey?

Also, the whole thread asks about if any (apostates) are thinkers, then calling everyone who participated in this thread "whiners"

It is my suggestion rather then engage him on this level, to instead simply let MadJW call us names, and ignore him/her until he/she shows some more respect.

I know we like to think of ourselves as a community, and if we really are, then we have to be ready and prepared for the occasional attempt to upset us.

MadJW can of course prove me wrong by actually raising a question or a topic instead of making sweeping generalizations designed only to provoke a fight or an emotional reaction.

There are plenty of excellent threads to discuss and choose from that are legit. My suggestion is, pay attention to them. Peace!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Are you a thinker, or just a smarmy ridiculer?

S

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

LOLOLOLO!

Your spirit reveals your personality; you really DO whine like babies:

They do this, they say that, boo-hoo-hooo!

AND have nothing constructive to offer- just brainless insults and accusations.

But that is truth- and it appers none of yuou can HANDLE it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit