Are there any Thinkers here?

by theMadJW 108 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Farkel
    Farkel

jeff,

:You might try and engage us with what I am sure is your dizzying intellect and astounding wit, for which you are doubtless renowned in your congregation and circuit. If at that time you engage,

He will be chewed up and spit out like baby vomit if he dares to engage in a real debate.

I'm hopefully waiting for that opportunity, though. However, dubs are known for "hit and run" tactics. Mostly "run" because the "hits" are always blanks.

Farkel

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    He will be chewed up and spit out like baby vomit if he dares to engage in a real debate.

Farkel, I am consistently amazed that the great JW thinkers do it by themselves, likely with the lights off.

For one thing, a thread about thinking contains misspelling in two whole sentences. Yup, I am scared.. He might be related to Freddy Franz.... Bring it on!

• dinah
    dinah

I love me some apostates!!!!

Hit and run is all a Dub can do, because we can tear them to shreds.

• besty
    besty

I liked that JW that engaged Barb on a few points a while back - he really had his stuff together - I wish there were more like him and I wish he would come back

<mourns lack of clueful JW protagonists>

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Yes.

Judge Dread

• beksbks
    beksbks

Are you sure you would recognize one if you saw it?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Did he run away?

I wanted some fun

• highdose
    highdose

my darling i have an IQ of 178, i speak 5 languages, have a degree and am a self made business woman

.... yeah i think alright

oh... and i also got out of a stupid mind controling cult too!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

You just invited ridicule by your approach !

Has the Mad Artist been resurrected? I only say based on the similar name and similar ability to spell.

Jeff

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Q.: Did he run away?

A.: He's checking with the elders to see what clever retort he should make next.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit