Satan and demons...? To any who believe in them.

by angel eyes 97 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

ok AE, so you would have no problem going into a church as I proposed so long as the members/leaders of that church had no problem with you being there?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I wonder why I can never get a JW to go with me to my church.

Fear, a son of my father's cousin died a few years ago, the memorial service was held in a church. My parents and one of my aunts went to the wake but they would not enter the church to pay respect to the cousin's son. They stood outside on the sidewalk.

Sorry I misunderstood you AE, you mean you're trying to convert a spirit medium. Good luck with that.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

I wonder why I can never get a JW to go with me to my church.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The church that hubby and I are starting to attend is just over the hill from my parents. It's a big church, they can't miss it, but they will never consider crossing that threshold.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

No, i wouldnt go now because id be going against Jehovah, the organisation/society have said we arent to witness to others inside churches, and if it were just for me to attend another meeting at a church..well ive been before i was a jw and i wouldnt go again no. It would also be going against my faith and what i believe, the churches never had the answer when i went....only went a couple of times to see what it was all about.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Fear of what Mrs J?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

No worries MrsJ.

Ive been to a funeral in a church, its a conscience thing. There isnt anything wrong with the building.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Isaac

I smell some theocratic warfare going on.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE, where does Jehovah say not to go into other churches to preach? Paul clearly did.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL yes DD me too.

AE, why have you gone into churches to preach but wouldn't now? The Wt has not changed their stance on this in the past decade or 2.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit