Satan and demons...? To any who believe in them.

by angel eyes 97 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• glenster
  • Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

angel eyes

People fear satan and the demons because of the danger they can cause, yes we have Jah's protection yet the demons can still influence us and mislead us.

What "danger" is that?

How do you think they can"mislead" you?

If you don't fear them at all, why not visit other churches? You could do like Paul and go to other houses of worship to preach.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

I did preach in churches and im studying with a spirit medium too. Ive been to help people who have demons in there houses, no i dont fear them.

We have Jah's protection yes BUT just like adam and eve we can be misled. We are enticed by things we see, or encouraged to show rage anger...Satan is the bird catcher and some people under estimate his power.

• Spook
    Spook

This is a perfect point for fundie idiots:

If I had reason to believe spirits existed, I'd be a theist - not an atheist. There is no reason to believe this - not the "witches", not ouija boards, not mediums, not fortune tellers, not voodoo, not psychics, not ghosts, not heavy metal. Nothing. Zip. Zilch.

Why instill fear of foolish party tricks, charlatans, fakes and frauds? Because fear is useful! That's why.

Why do all "demons" respond so well to prescription medication?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE, a good answer there. Question- you would have no problem then, let's say, going to a Baptist church service to meet other Christians and share the Gospel with them?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You are studying with a spirit medium or you have? Whatever rocks your boat but either way true jws don't ever consult with spirit mediums.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Im studying with one mrs jones, we will teach Gods wood to ALL kinds of people.

I would witness to anyone IA, but have been told that I shouldnt go into the churches and yes i can see why now, many vicors didnt like me being there :(

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    I did preach in churches ...

angel eyes

You went to another church as a JW? I wonder why I can never get a JW to go with me to my church.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

yup i did DD, its mentioned in another link somewhere on this forum.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Yes, honestly. The elders would tell you to get away. My dad had a similar experience and was told to get away! They cousel to give it to the elders to handle as they see fit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit