Satan and demons...? To any who believe in them.

by angel eyes 97 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• manicmama
    manicmama

Have I ever seen satan? Oh, yes I have! He sat on a judicial committee for me. It wasn't actually for me, it was for my ex whom I was trying to get a divorce from. He had already admitted his numerous "indiscretions" with numerous women, but, he wanted to question me to make sure I was giving him my "womenly due" as he put it. He was a real asshole!! At least the other "brothers" stopped him from this line of questioning, (they even thought he was going overboard!). I got my "biblical divorce" but was never the same. Yes, if satan or the devil exists his name was Hudson and I'm sure he is rotting in hell now.

MM

• shamus100
    shamus100

When I was in Cobo, I was watching TV and the demon activity was on a rampage. I saw the frightened look on a womans face that was describing her incounter. In Mexico.

I have helped people out of their grasp, on different occations. They are lurking, they are real. Rev:18:2.

They enjoy haunting mental hospitals, they must get a kick out of taking advantage of the weak minded.

Now the above quote does not suprise me at all coming from you. I'll say someone has a weak mind, and it sure as hell isn't me friendo.

I believe in the boogie-man. I don't believe in Satan.

• Opus92
    Opus92

I have a hard time with the idea of Satan and demons. I recognize that there are more things out there than we can properly explain. But I also think the capability for good and evil lay within each of us. It's our decision on how we act.

• bohm
    bohm

There is as much evidence for satan and his deamons as there is for the tooth ferry.
    Now what is it called if you fear something for which you have no evidence...?

• QuestForThruth
  • AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

Satan and his demonz were created to put the fear of god into gullible people.

However, if you want a GREAT laugh on the topic, read the Book "Good Omens" by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. The story starts with the birth of the anti-christ, who gets mixed up at the hospital and given to the wrong parents to raise. The demon drives around in a GTO playing 8-Track tapes of Queen, and isn't quite as bad as you might think he would be. The angel has his doubts about theology, and isn't quite as pure as the driven snow. Its quite the comedy as they race around trying to save the world from the anti-christ, who is now proving that nurture has some effect on nature.

Ada

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

Oh, back on topic, my mom tells my siblings I am demonized. yawn

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Yes. I do believe Satan is the reason of all my problems: http://littlewitnesses.blogspot.com/2009/10/bad-luck.html

Sorry. I couldn't resist to add the cartoon to this conversation :-)

-ootb

• shamus100
  • beksbks
    beksbks
    They enjoy haunting mental hospitals, they must get a kick out of taking advantage of the weak minded.

I wouldn't argue with you, I'm sure you know what you're talking about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit