Satan and demons...? To any who believe in them.

by angel eyes 97 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Angel eyes

So you went to2 churches looking for those answers before you became a JW. And how many after?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

When you come back I would be interested in what truth you have found.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

DD, i went to a few religions, well spoke with them in search of the truth. Then since becoming jw ive witnessed in churches until realised it wasnt really approiate.

IA i found the truth of God's word.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

the truth of God's word- such as?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Everything, you yourself learnt the truth when having a bible study, we learnt about Jehovah, the resurrection, armegeddon, all about Jesus, why we die etc...so many lovely truths in the bible.

Anyway we have really gone off the thread lol....

The demons are what this thread is about, and satan........ IA have you any experiences with them??

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE said:

we learnt about Jehovah, the resurrection, armegeddon, all about Jesus, why we die etc...so many lovely truths in the bible.

My reply: Most religions teach their views on these things. What is so special about the JWs?

And, not I have not experienced what you have asked.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

By the way, I did not learn truth from my upbringing in the JWs. Upon leaving, I ultimately learned the truth on these issues.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Nope...the religions i approached didnt have any answers....JW did though.

Glad you havent had experiences, they arent nice.... cant wait for satan and demons to be gone with.

Enjoy your day :) meeting later... :)

• undercover
    undercover

I haven't read the entire thread so I'm kinda puzzled how a question about believing in Satan and the demons got around to about JWs attending other churches but since the connection has been made...

We were always told as kids to not even ride our bikes and skateboards on church property...we'd get demons on our tires and wheels.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

What answers did they have that you feel are correct that others have wrong?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit