Attention all apostates!

by Outaservice 205 Replies latest jw friends

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

yes please feel free to do that then jb honestly im fine with that...i cant actually even give it to you as i dont even have there address lol..but yes data protection would hold me back anyway but when you do talk with them you can even ask if i have their adds,they will agree that i havent.

Satans system to bring in the data protection...and yes sometimes it even bites him on the bottom lmho.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

God does NOT come under attack, he is God, all powerful and all knowing.

His word MAY come under attack, but never God or his Son.

That said, as Isaac mentioned, attacking the GB and the WT for their erroneuous views is NOT attacking God, on the contrary, it is hte duty of any christian to point out false teachings.

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

: you simply refuse to answer our requests and questions Ae's

Reminds me of someone else who used to post here.....

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

tell me you Cong's full name your PO and I'll do the rest

• shamus100
    shamus100

isacaustin,

Who cares? You gotta be nuts to see the truth staring you in the face and still stick your fingers in your ears and go LALALALLAALALALA!

Anyone can change their IP address. I can come back as isaacaustin 2 and pretend to be you. Who are we talking to? You could be a mexican albino midget for all I know.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

issaac im so sorry you feel that way...ive never intended to ever offend anyone,and i still have alot of respect for you....ive never meant to make you feel that way atall.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

angel, I don't think you understand what we're asking you. We understand that YOU believe that Jehovah has chosen the WTS as his representative organization and the GB is acting with his direction and approval. There's not a soul on this board who doesn't know that you believe that.

What we are asking is why WE should believe it. We don't know you. No one is going to say, "Oh, angel eyes believes it so it must be true." We need some kind of evidence to back up your claim that they are God's organization. That is what we are asking for. If you cannot even attempt to convince people that this organization is the truth, than you aren't giving a "witness" at all. This is your big chance. We are awaiting your testimony on behalf of Jehovah. Step up to the plate, girl.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

i actually have my fingers in my ears singing " whats love got to do got to do with it..whats love but a second hand emotion"....yer bit of tina will help cheer the mood. :)) Im a little ant that lives on mars......

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Shamus, I am not very computer knowledgeable. Is that possible what you said about IPs?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

she aint Ren, I can assure everyone of that,

Satan the initiator of data protection? LOL I need some Outlaw smiles please?, so them pesky paedophiles can simply go on raping and abusing little kids in the WTS,m all because of Data protection? heard it all now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit