Why is the US so afraid of Social Health Care?

by eyeslice 298 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I am pro choice in that I believe you should have the right to choose. I would never encourage anyone to have an abortion. I wouldn't have an abortion.

I am talking about republicans in particular that do not support programs that help mothers and babies, once the baby is born. I know people who vote democrat, who are personally not for abortion, but do support programs that help babies and moms.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I am pro right to choose. That does not equal pro abortion.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'm pro choice for one reason. Because I can't stand the idea of relegating a chld to a lifetime of pain. I'm far far more concerned with the comfort and safety of a living, breathing, thinking, feeling child, than I am a bag of cells.

Sorry Rob, I really was being sincere. You seem more short tempered and poopy tonight than usual. If I'm wrong, maybe it's me. I'm feeling very loving tonight.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I am pro right to choose. That does not equal pro abortion.

Why does this have Clintonesque undertones? I smell Slick Willy. ~shudder~

YOu believe in the right for a woman to choose an abortion. Therefore, you are pro-abortion. So what if you would never encourage a woman to have one?

Blood

Blood on her legs

Blood

Blood on your hands.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Robyn, I know of at least two women who died having backroom abortions. I don't want to see the country return to those days. It's a matter of opinion to say prochoice equals pro abortion. Outlawing abortions will not ever stop them. I'd prefer not to see women, especially teenagers going into the underworld for abortions.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Sorry Rob, I really was being sincere. You seem more short tempered and poopy tonight than usual. If I'm wrong, maybe it's me. I'm feeling very loving tonight.

Bekster, I appreciate your sincerity. I appreciate the love. I apologize for losing my temper. I tend to do that when it appears someone is dimsmissing me with a pat on the head, tells me I'm sentimental and then condescendingly offers me her lap.

Sorry I misread your intentions.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Robyn, I know of at least two women who died having backroom abortions. I don't want to see the country return to those days. It's a matter of opinion to say prochoice equals pro abortion. Outlawing abortions will not ever stop them. I'd prefer not to see women, especially teenagers going into the underworld for abortions.

I understand what you are trying to say but there are other options than back room abortions or legal ones. We all pay for the choices we make. Had those women opted for adoption, they wouldn't be dead.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    condescendingly offers me her lap.

Are you kidding?? This is prime lap bitch! I don't offer it lightly!

• Robdar
    Robdar

This is prime lap bitch!

Yum!

Silly bitch.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Wait a minute! Peace Frog???

Bloody red sun of fantastic L.A.!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest