I need some good sriptures & reasoning to refute Jesus = Michael Archangel

by androb31 236 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I respectfully must disagree with you, Isaac, on this.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

no problem Spike, must stay loyal to mother...

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

no, to Jehovah, actually.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

you mean to the org that claims to be jehovah's channel...

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

No, all individuals and organisations are accountable to Jehovah through His arrangements.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

back to topic....regarding jesus and Michael the archangel...any other input anyone?

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

The Bible clearly refutes the idea of Jesus being Michael or any other angel:

Hebrews 1:5 - God has never said to any of the angels, "You are my Son, because today I have become your Father!" Neither has God said to any of them, "I will be his Father, and he will be my Son!"

Hebrews 1:13 - God never said to any of the angels, "Sit at my right side until I make your enemies into a footstool for you!"

God never said these things to any of the angels, but he did say them to Jesus. (Ps 2:7; Heb 5:5; Ps 110:1; Mt 22:42-44) It follows that, scripturally, Jesus cannot be an angel.

The fact is that Jehovah's Witnesses enjoy the pretense of believing/accepting the bible but it's all just part of the act. JWs follow the Watchtower - not the Bible. In fact, they are more followers of men than any religionists I have ever met. The nature/identify of Jesus is just another example. The fact that Hebrews chapter one COMPLETELY PRECLUDES the possibility that Jesus is an angel is irrelevant to them because they DON'T BELIEVE THE BIBLE. They will continue to believe that Jesus is an angel UNTIL THEIR WATCHTOWER CULT LEADERS TELL THEM OTHERWISE. Only then will they accept Hebrews chapter 1.

Peace.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

That's like saying that elders aren't publishers, isn't it?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Let me put it this way,

Are there any scriptures in which Jesus refers to himself as an angel? or are there any in which ANYONE refers to Jesus as an angel?

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Does any scripture show us Einstein's law of relativity?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit