I need some good sriptures & reasoning to refute Jesus = Michael Archangel

by androb31 236 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Tuesday

First off, do you know alot about the bible. If you don't then don't get into it. This is something that if you discuss with a Jehovah's Witness and you don't know your bible inside and out you're going to get annihilated.

The JWs have no answer as to "What" came down from heaven. End of Story.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Tuesday, the issue of the bible is not knowing it "inside and out" its the fact that the NWT was made to "prove" JW doctrine and as such, is the first line that needs to be refuted or at least put into question.

DD,

You mention that before, can you expand on that?

I know that you are refering to what Jesus said in John, that he was the Bread that came down from Heaven ( and thw word).

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

the "What" that came down from heaven was the "Bread of Life", right? or was it the blessing that manifested as a Dove in the case of Jesus, and Flames of Fire in the case of those in the Upper Room at Pentecost?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Spike, Jesus said he was the brad of Life that came down from Heaven. You are now calling the Holy Spirit synonomous with Jesus?

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Jesus came into the world "holy in his spirit". He was blessed or anointed spiritually was all. It looked like a dove coming down, just as John the Baptiser was told it would. The blessing that looked like a dove or a flame was just Jehovah's way of making it obvious.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Sounds like you do not beleive in the Holy Spirit spike.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I believe in the "holy spirit" (according to John 17:11), not the "Holy Spirit" which Trinitarians try to insist on.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

The "Holy Spirit" is what is taught in the bible, that is what we beleive as opposed to the 'holy spirit' the WT insists on.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

It is not the WT that insists, it is the spirit of the truth which permeates the Bible.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

it is certainly not the spirit of the truth in the Bible that gave the Wt their view (which you follow0 on the holy spirit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit