I need some good sriptures & reasoning to refute Jesus = Michael Archangel

by androb31 236 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Farkel

That is so funny. I'll be laughing for the next week at least.

Thanks

• Dagney
    Dagney

Ah designs, you crazy kid!

JW theology may not be that complicated to you, but JW dogma has more twists than Chubby Checker to the rest of us!

See you Sunday.

(Good read Farkel...thank you for posting. I think I need to print copies out and hand it out to JWs I meet.)

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

designs

If JW theology is so simple, what's with all the publications for the last 130 years? Do you have them memorized?

• designs
    designs

dd

Up until they started giving it away it was a pretty good cash cow. One billion a year wasn't to shabby, probably fallen way off in the past few years although there was a push to get individuals estates to bequeath the family jewels to the Society, remember those short articles that would appear every so often.

It small potatoes compared to many mainline groups like the Baptists and Presbyterians who have annual revenue in excess of 10 Billion.

androb......your're right, we can't put off to future generations what needs to be taken care of today, hunger is today's problem.

dag................Sunday the Greenies show up

• QuestForThruth
    QuestForThruth

http://members.cox.net/thomasahobbs/yea_11-2.htm

&

Isaiah 52:10 to 53:12 and Isaiah 59:15-21

Yahushua(Jesus) is the right arm!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Funny, I'm not seeing Spike refuting anything being said here.

Yiz

• QuestForThruth
    QuestForThruth

http://e-jehovahs-witnesses.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3209

I would really like to post in this forum to see how they will respond...

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

QFT

Keep us posted!

• QuestForThruth
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

My Advice:

Don't even try to reason with someone about religion. It's like trying to explain the logic of Alice In Wonderland.

So, why do you think the drinks made her shrink while the food made her grow?

I think it's because the drinks flushed the mass out of her body while the food added mass to her body. I challenge you to prove me wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit