I need some good sriptures & reasoning to refute Jesus = Michael Archangel

by androb31 236 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

designs

JW theology is not that complicated, simple really, but somehow you guys even messed that up.

You mean Jesus messed it up.

That's the point. Jesus isn't that simple. He,s much more than a man.

• sacolton
    sacolton
    JW theology is not that complicated, simple really ...

LMAO!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

dEPUTY dOG, EXCELLENT REASONING AND QUESTIONS ON THIS. A JW WOULD END UP HAVING TO CHANGE THEIR ANSWERS TO MAKE ANY SENSE HERE.

• designs
    designs

dd, sac, isa-

What you guys are doing is what the Society often does- argue against phantom positions. It would be like when a JW argues that in the Trinity you have God dead.

Agree or disagree with their theology but argue correctly. Sac- did you mean to quote the 1899 Vol. V or paraphrase, what you showed is not what appears on page 454. Points 1-4 are not well thought out. Theology in general is not a difficult science, mostly a waste of time when efforts are needed in the humanities and environment.

Better to be a good steward of planet earth.

Take care

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Design, I can't help but to agree with your views at times.

And especially your last sentence. You are a good person.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

designs

What you guys are doing is what the Society often does- argue against phantom positions. It would be like when a JW argues that in the Trinity you have God dead.

NOT TRUE! What I'm doing is showing that the bible says Jesus was much more than a man.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Same here designs, stewardship of the earth is so important....and taking care of those less fortunate......

• androb31
    androb31

Designs,

"JW theology is not that complicated, simple really, but somehow you guys even messed that up."

Just curious. How would you explain the JW Michael/Jesus theology Designs. I realize disputing theology is "mostly a waste of time when efforts are needed in the humanities and environment" but JW's generally don't worry about getting involved in humanitarian and environmental issues. They're "waiting on Jehovah" to take care of it.

If you can break apart their wacky theology and get them to wake up, it in my experience leads a person to become more conscious of certain needs. Especially when they realize there's nothing wrong with doing actual good for others and the planet as opposed to promoting the organization's self serving agenda.

• Farkel
    Farkel

designs,

:"JW theology is not that complicated, simple really, but somehow you guys even messed that up."

Oh, yeah? Explain this:

http://www.freeminds.org/humor/satire/the-truth-as-i-seen-it-according-to-jehovah-s-witnesses.html

Farkel

• androb31
    androb31

Farkel:

LOL. That's hilarious. My point exactly. JW theology is by no means simple when all the cracks are filled in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit