I Am The Son Of Man, Who Am I?

by Son of Man 91 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Chalam
    Chalam

Spike, I agree!

Posting Guidelines

To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

7. Impersonating or falsely claiming to represent a person or organisation.
    Please don't mislead other users by abusing our registration procedure.

All the best,

Stephen

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

cameo-d

I would liketo see a little bit more of Osama revealed. I have the hots for him.

Apparently you are out of luck, he has the hots for Whitney Houston

Obsessed bin Laden wanted to kill Whitney Houston's husband | Mail ...

FOXNews.com - Bin Laden's Former Girlfriend Reveals Shocking ...

All the best,

Stephen

You don't agree with what you read so you prefer to have it stop instead of providing an intelligent response. I think I would rather read what you post. It increases my knowledge and my spirituality.......

Estephan

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

The 1611 KJV used Iehovah as the divine name at Psalm 83:18. Later, I/J began to be differentiated in English. Languages do evolve, as our own individual speech reflects. The Creator is honored when we use our intelligence the way he intended, whichever variation of the divine name you prefer. The Creator does NOT however like His words to be twisted. Let the Creator be found true, despite the controversies intended to cloud the reality of His Universal Sovereignty.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

The 1611 KJV used Iehovah as the divine name at Psalm 83:18. Later, I/J began to be differentiated in English. Languages do evolve, as our own individual speech reflects. The Creator is honored when we use our intelligence the way he intended, whichever variation of the divine name you prefer. The Creator does NOT however like His words to be twisted. Let the Creator be found true, despite the controversies intended to cloud the reality of His Universal Sovereignty.

I am familar with the name but some disagree as to the four letters YHWH. Some believe it is YHVH....Think of the name in this way:

The Y chromosome is the sex-determining chromosome in most mammals, including humans. How do you know it does not make reference to the creation? In the beginning GOD create male and female, or the Y as in the first letter of the disgnation for GOD. He is known for certain as the I AM correct? Or do you disagree?

T.F.D.S.

P.S. You have a gift of words seemingly very melodic and smooth.......

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

"I AM" (according to the KJV)

is "I SHALL PROVE TO BE" (in the NWT)

when it is found at Exodus 3:14.

Melodic and smooth is a complement seen.

"Jehovah" means "He Causes to Become".

He's the God of the living, He will overcome.

• parakeet
    parakeet
    Posting Guidelines

None of you understands Estephan at all. He's a troll; he doesn't give a hoot about posting guidelines. Debating him is like asking a tornado to steer a bit more to the north or south.

He's here to promote his own agenda, as rabidly incomprehensible as it is, and will not (or cannot) respond rationally to your comments.

The only way to experience Estephan is to allow him free rein to babble on about his exalted role in his delusion du jour.

In the meantime, enjoy! The mods will shut him down soon enough.

Now, you were saying, Estephan?

• Son of Man
    Son of Man
    Posting Guidelines

Who exactly am I falsely claiming to be? I am who I am and I shall prove to be.......

I am most certain you will not reply to this parakeet person because you have no logical answer. You represent a parakeet, lol........I am a real person and I am me, Estephan Leuese.

I do not claim to be any other person, or some earthly organization. That is what the rule is set up for. Like for instance I am Estephan, but yet I claimed to be you. That is not allowed.

Or if I claimed to represent the W.T.S. that is wrong because I am not their representative.......I have even attached a photo proving that it is me.

What about you? You prefer to represent a bird? lol

Estephan

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Is it just me or does he kind of represent a drag queen (no offense to drag queen's intended).......sort of looks like a son of kinky boots to me.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

The Son of Man… is another Man, this is true

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Is it just me or does he kind of represent a drag queen (no offense to drag queen's intended).......sort of looks like a son of kinky boots to me.

The Son of Man… is another Man, this is true

I am not gay truly, and I have been mistaken as such just because I stay fit and dress properly.I can post another photo but they are all pretty much similar. I am 48 years old but no one believes that anyway so what can I say? I am a photographer and musician/recording artist so my photos are used for promo. I am all things to all people you might say.

I am older but younger. I am male with compassion of the female. I am kind but fierce. I am peacable but will battle (in a real fight) and of course a spiritual battle. I love children and elderly just the same as male and female.

I would say GOD took everything into account when I was chosen so that I can relate to all people.......

Estephan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit