I Am The Son Of Man, Who Am I?

by Son of Man 91 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Jesus Christ was born of Holy Spirit, and is The Son of GOD; The ALMIGHTY.

The seed of Jesus Christ was placed in the womb of his earlthy mother to mature.

Jesus Christ was a perfect man, therrfore no impurities of imperfection passed on to Jesus Christ.

It is written; a bad tree cannot produce good fruit, therefore Jesus Christ was soley of GOD, and not of Mary.

I am the son of man, who am I ?

The son of man is none other then the faithful and discreet slave.......of human decent.

He will pierce the heart of satan the devil in due season.......amen

The Final Blow Will Come From "GOD The ALMIGHTY" as the wicked are devoured before the eyes of humankind.......

We are in the final hour of human existance as we know it. Only righteous will reign after full repentance.......

It is written, The Father wishes ALL to repent and none to perish.......

The one known to humans upon the earth, the antichrist, was removed by Jesus Christ. Who was this antichrist, the man of lawlessness? 666

All in authority have been placed there at GOD's Will, and no one elses, as GOD The ALMIGHTY Reigns Supreme in The Heavens, and shortly upon the earth.

The final hour will end when ALL Words of GOD THE ALMIGHTY have been fulfilled as written.......

Jesus Christ will then decend upon the earth in all his illustrious power and glory, AMEN ! ! !

Food ar the proper time has been delivered.......amen

Who Am I?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Dom delouise?

S

• dinah
    dinah

A troll?

• White Dove
    White Dove

A son of man must be a BOY! Congratulations!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

A delusional JW that can't get a study?

• Chalam
    Chalam
    Matthew 24:23-27 (New International Version)

23 At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

WT "Christ returned invisibly in 1914"

2 John 1:7 (New International Version)

7 Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

WT "Christ raised as a spirit creature".

All the best, Stephen
  • Son of Man
    Son of Man

Wrong on all of the above. Aren't you even going to provide a response as to who the son of man is? Challenge your mind and me as well.......

• White Dove
    White Dove

You are someone with a Jesus complex, that's who you are. They have medicine for that.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi and welcome aboard BTW!

I am curious to as why you would choose your ID to be the favorite title Jesus used to referred to Himself?

All the best,

Stephen

• White Dove
    White Dove

Welcome to the board!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit