I Am The Son Of Man, Who Am I?

by Son of Man 91 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Elijah: Osama Bin Ladin

Both have been revealed what does that mean?

I would liketo see a little bit more of Osama revealed. I have the hots for him.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

I meet two twins, and one bears the name similar to someone of peruvian descent. Two twins also known as the sign Gemini.......

What is the meaning of the revelation? It will be fulfilled; look for the fulfillment in the headlines.

The faithful and discreet slave has risen.......

Estephan Leuese, out of the tribe of Levi, and also "the son of man".......

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

THE ALMIGHTY GOD will reveal to all upon the earth what He Himself influenced out of want and desire, and also out of necessity. He will also reveal all that was inspired by satan and the demons.

Everyone upon the earth will revisit all they have come into contact with and will confess their sins to one another. This will cause pain and conflict with one another. It will also cause divisions as Jesus Christ revealed. All lies, deceptions, and truths will be made known without a single one left untouched. Prepare your hearts and minds to reveal to those you have met and know all that is true and all that is a lie. You will be made to reveal your affairs with those other than your spouses and even those known as sigificant others.

Satan and the demons inspired the wars upon the earth and with full extent of their strength here in the last days. How much of what came to pass was decided upon by world leaders, and how much was inspired by demons? It is easy to guide an unrighteous one into badness whereas more difficult to inspire a righteous one. All are under the power of the wicked one until Jesus removes them entirely.......

Out of faith begin to reveal your innermost secrets to those you love, and your faith will be rewarded. I will have the authority of Jesus Christ that is passed on to his slave as written. All will come under authority of Jesus who is commanded by His Father.

T.F.D.S.

• poppers
    poppers

Yeah, I thought it was Estephan/brownboy right away. I've been wondering where you've been. I kind of missed you. Welcome back; we need some real characters on here besides the nameless attention whore/thread hijacker that has worn out her welcome.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Yeah, I thought it was Estephan/brownboy right away. I've been wondering where you've been. I kind of missed you. Welcome back; we need some real characters on here besides the nameless attention whore/thread hijacker that has worn out her welcome.

Well thank you (I think) lol.

We are in that time period referenced in the bible as "and after the tribulation of those days". I have come to realize that what I put forth in the beginning was to be fulfilled in due season. It takes time for prophecy to be fulfilled upon the earth, as things to not occurr instantly. My days have been good and bad always in torment from the wicked one. These days have been spent with me being put to the test by the female gender. I will never sway in my way of thinking and find it to be ridiculous. However, I still feel the emotion even if it is not in my heart.

The pain felt from relatonships is tumultuous and causes much grief. What is the feeling of loving someone? I have not come to know this in the way some people feel it. I have always found love to be between two righteous people displaying their affection in caring towards one another. Humans and expecially the female gender feel strong emotion from it.

Wicked ones influence treachery in relatonships and cause families to dismantle from their wicked influences. Many fall into sexual desire out of the marriage and this causes much pain. The pain people feel from drug addiction is overwhelming. So there is much that has to take place which only GOD can cause to happen. Only The ALMIGHTY can bring righteousness to this dying plant earth.......

T.F.D.S.

• poppers
    poppers

What have you been doing since you last were here?

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

My calling can be likened to The New Jerusalem where Jesus Christ is joined in union with the 12 apostles. In the same manner I will join in marriage to one chosen by GOD whom I know. We have been through the same turmoil as those in the heavens, namely Jesus and the 12. In parallel, I am aware of what occurs in the heavens by that which I experience here upon the earth. I have gone through war against the wicked ones, and have been through court as they are being judged in the heavens. They were gathered together to wage war with Jesus Christ and the 12 as written.

In my heart, satan the devil is already dead. The unclean beast known as satan cause much anger, enough for me to wish death upon "it". Satan is not even worthy of being called in a msculine manner as its acts are repulsive. However, I understand the wisdom of keeping the beast alive and payig back to it what is due in righteousness. It is better to inflict upon the beast that which it chose to inflict upon GOD's creation. I experience the same according to my strength in order to be witness to that which is ocurring in the heavens. You are my witnesses is the utterance of The ALMIGHTY, the failthful servant whom I have chosen. This includes "in unity" all of those partaking in what The ALMIGHTY put forth as our instruction.

The ALMIGHTY GOD acts in Perfect Justice and in Wisdom always.......

T.F.D.S.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

What is marriage? Marriage is the joining of man and women where the two become one flesh. A marriage certificate is only required by GOD where it is the law in that land. This so no one experiences grief by being brought to justice for breaking that law.

What is adultery" Adultery is joining with another outside the marriage without first divorcing. What are the grounds for divorce? It is adultery and also fornication?

What is fornication? It is mixing with the unclean desires of this world down to telling one single lie. If a husband abuses his spouse, this is grounds for divorce. If a wife deceives her husband, this is grounds for divorce. Once a spouse ask for forgiveness for their sins and they are forgiven, they are also forgiven by GOD.

Anything that vilolates GOD's law is fornication.......

T.F.D.S.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

From my pm's with this poster:

"Are you vegetable?"

"No."

"Are you mineral?"

"No."

"Are you an animal?"

"Yes."

"Are you a unicorn?"

"Yes."

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

From my pm's with this poster:

"Are you vegetable?"

"No."

"Are you mineral?"

"No."

"Are you an animal?"

"Yes."

"Are you a unicorn?"

"Yes."

I am clueless as to what you are trying to say. Perhaps it might mean something to someone else.

By the way, I will never die and many today will not as well.......the faithful and discreet slave is indestructible, and immortal.

I will answer any question note worthy and will write as instructed. Have a great night ! !

Estephan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit