I Am The Son Of Man, Who Am I?

by Son of Man 91 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yknot
    yknot

oh my.....

Son of Man.... you mention 12 GBs... please list their names.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

oh my.....

Son of Man.... you mention 12 GBs... please list their names.

Oh my.....in what sense of the meaning? Are you surprised at what you read or otherwise? And I have no idea who the governing body is and apparently the number of them varies. I am just used to hearing that they are 12 in number. Also they do not reveal their names when in comminication. They prefer to remain nameless, I wonder why. Why is it you ask this question?

I meet two twins and one bears the name similar to someone of peruvian descent. Two twins also known as the sign Gemini

I meet two [A two-car train] twins [The impact nearly broke one of the two cars in half ] , and one bears the name similar to someone of peruvian descent [ one each from Slovenia, Sweden, Britain, Pakistan, Serbia and Spain ], . Two twins also known as the sign Gemini.......[ The high-speed train — traveling from Zagreb, Croatia's capital, to the city of Split]

FULFILLED:

6 killed, 55 hurt in Croatia train crash

12 foreigners among the injured during trip to coastal resort of Split

Rescuers help injured passengers at the site where a train derailed near Rudine, Croatia, on Friday.

ZAGREB, Croatia - A two-car train carrying about 90 passengers derailed in a remote area of southern Croatia on Friday, killing six people and injuring at least 55, officials said.

The high-speed train

— traveling from Zagreb, Croatia's capital, to the city of Split — derailed in a remote, hilly area at about noon local time, 20 miles from its destination, emergency official Darko Marinkovic said.The impact nearly broke one of the two cars in half, leaving a gruesome tangle of metal, seats, blood and passengers' possessions.Six people were killed and at least 55 injured, Marinkovic said. Medical teams and helicopters raced to the scene to carry the injured to local hospitals. Undertakers removed the dead.Among the injured were 12 foreigners: four citizens of France, two from Australia and one each from Slovenia, Sweden, Britain, Pakistan, Serbia and Spain, said Marijan Tonec, another duty emergency official, said. Five of them suffered minor injuries and were released from hospital, while others were kept for treatment, he said. One injured passenger, Zarko Rogan, a 71-year-old retiree from Zagreb, said the train seemed to be traveling too fast before the accident. "I told my wife: we have a problem, this train's brakes don't work," he said.

GEMINI:

The Air element of Gemini brings communication, intellect and speed! This is one of the joy-oflife signs, one that reaches out, expands and expresses. Ruler of Mercury. Gemini is an inquisitive student with a quick grasp of subjects. Mutable motivation brings adaptability. This is wonderful because variety-loving Gemini needs change. A flexible personality ensures that Gemini can connect with others. Gemini's active energy can go too far, and then Gemini has a hard time finding the right direction. Members of this sign needs a countervailing force of stability. The desire to communicate quickly and rapidly benefits when tempered by receptivity. Then not only can the Twins speak, they can listen in return -- and complete the circuit! Balance comes from slowing down, listening, and learning the fine art of follow-through! The twins. Split personalities would be a more accurate description.

PERU:

The history of Peru spans several millennia. Peruvian territory was home to the Norte Chico civilization, one of the oldest in the world, and to the Inca Empire, the largest state in Pre-Columbian America. It was conquered by the Spanish Empire in the 16th century, which established a Viceroyalty with jurisdiction over most of its South American domains. Independence was declared in 1821 but consolidated only after the Battle of Ayacucho, three years later.

T.F.D.S.

• reniaa
    reniaa

are you calling yourself the christ son of man?

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

are you calling yourself the christ son of man?

No, not at all. Jesus Christ is The Son of GOD, I am the son of man. Jesus is of PURE HOLY SPIRIT and is a Spirit in the heavens. My dwelling place will always be upon the earth as a human.

I am the slave and Christ is my Master (Matthew 24:45-47). Others bear the title which is rightfully mine, and are unworthy of it. The slave does not take full reign until Jesus takes over the planet earth.

They have placed themselves as judges of those that choose to follow their teachings. They will all be judged accordingly. Do not allow these men to peer into your personal matters, as they are invading your privacy. Do not allow these men to call condemnation upon you before the congregation.

They are blood-guilty where they require those to lay down their lives unnecessarily. The eating of blood which we are commanded not to do simply means "do not eat it". It does not mean to not use it to preserve yourselves alive. Your GOD is a GOD of the living not the dead, and He wishes all to survive until the gift of eternal life becomes available to all.

They will sit before me in The Kingdom of GOD, and GOD will command me to do what is required in righteousness.......amen.

T.F.D.S.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel
    Posting Guidelines

To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

7. Impersonating or falsely claiming to represent a person or organisation.
    Please don't mislead other users by abusing our registration procedure.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

The Two Witnesses are descendants of Isaac and Ishmael (Israel and Palestine, or the Nation of Islam who are descendants of Ishmael)

1 And a reed like a rod was given me as he said: Get up and measure the temple of God and the altar and those worshiping in it. 2 But as for the courtyard that is outside the temple , cast it clear out and do not measure it, because it has been given to the nations, and they will trample the holy city underfoot for forty-two months.

3 And I will cause my two witnesses to prophesy a thousand two hundred and sixty days dressed in sackcloth. 4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands and are standing before the Lord of the earth. 5 And if anyone wants to harm them, fire issues forth from their mouths and devours their enemies; and if anyone should want to harm them, in this manner he must be killed. 6 These have the authority to shut up heaven that no rain should fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have authority over the waters to turn them into blood and to strike the earth with every sort of plague as often as they wish.

7 And when they have finished their witnessing, the wild beast that ascends out of the abyss will make war with them and conquer them and kill them. 8 And their corpses will be on the broad way of the great city which is in a spiritual sense called Sod´om and Egypt, where their Lord was also impaled. 9 And those of the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will look at their corpses for three and a half days, and they do not let their corpses be laid in a tomb. 10 And those dwelling on the earth rejoice over them and enjoy themselves, and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those dwelling on the earth.

These scriptures describe what people know to be "The Rapture" :

11 And after the three and a half days spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet, and great fear fell upon those beholding them. 12 And they heard a loud voice out of heaven say to them: ?Come on up here. And they went up into heaven in the cloud, and their enemies beheld them. 13 And in that hour a great earthquake occurred, and a tenth of the city fell; and seven thousand persons were killed by the earthquake, and the rest became frightened and gave glory to the God of heaven. 14 The second woe is past. Look! The third woe is coming quickly. 15 And the seventh angel blew his trumpet. And loud voices occurred in heaven, saying: The kingdom of the world did become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will rule as king forever and ever. 16 And the twenty-four elders who were seated before God upon their thrones fell upon their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying: We thank you, Jehovah God, the Almighty, the One who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and begun ruling as king. 18 But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time for the dead to be judged, and to give reward to your slaves the prophets and to the holy ones and to those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth. 19 And the temple of God that is in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen in his temple . And there occurred lightnings and voices and thunders and an earthquake and a great hail.

Revelations Chapter 12: (Occurred September 11, 2001)

1 A great and miraculous sign appeared in heaven. It was a woman wearing the sun like clothes. The moon was under her feet. On her head she wore a crown of 12 stars. 2 She was pregnant. She cried out in pain because she was about to have a baby. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven. It was a huge red dragon. He had seven heads and ten horns. On his seven heads he wore seven crowns. 4 His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky. It threw them down to earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to have a baby. He wanted to eat her child the moment it was born. 5 She gave birth to a son. He will rule all the nations with an iron rod. Her child was taken up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman escaped into the desert where God had a place prepared for her. There she would be taken care of for 1,260 days.

Revelations Chapter 12 & 14: (Occurred December 26, 2004)

Rev 12: 15 Then the serpent spit water like a river out of his mouth. He wanted to catch her and sweep her away in the flood. 16 But the earth helped the woman. It opened its mouth and swallowed the river that the dragon had spit out. 17 The dragon was very angry with the woman. He went off to make war against the rest of her children. They obey God's commands and hold firmly to what Jesus has said.

Rev 14: 1 I looked, and there in front of me was the Lamb. He was standing on Mount Zion. With him were 144,000 people. Written on their foreheads were his name and his Father's name. 2 I heard a sound from heaven. It was like the roar of rushing waters and loud thunder. The sound I heard was like the music of harps being played.
    Revelations Chapter 14: (Occurred March 11, 2005) JESUS CHRIST WAS CROWNED KING AND JUDGMENT DAY BEGIN

14 I looked, and there in front of me was a white cloud. Sitting on the cloud was One who looked "like a son of man."—(Daniel 7:13) He wore a gold crown on his head. In his hand was a sharp, curved blade for cutting grain. 15 Then another angel came out of the temple. He called in a loud voice to the one sitting on the cloud. "Take your blade," he said. "Cut the grain. The time has come. The earth is ready to be harvested."

The faithful and discreet slave

• caliber
    caliber

inspired by palmtree67...who are the hot chicks here?......pics please
    see this post last page photo Estephan = Son of man( photo)

"Brownboy" was a name once used

also here ...http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/adult/160782/1/Ok-Truthis-Im-giving-you-your-own-debate-thread

"Salvation "was another name

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

one who, like the rest of us, answers to Jehovah for our sins.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

This is the link to Brownboy: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/Member/B/35

I have been around for many years, and if I could post all of my topics I would. You can see how it all developed and how it all came to pass. What makes more sense that Jesus took his throne in 1914 and it has taken him this long to fulfill GOD's promises? That would be a slap to his face as it does not take that long to accomplish.......

one who, like the rest of us, answers to Jehovah for our sins.

Everyone answers to GOD for their sins, and I have been first in line for this in all the entire planet earth. How is it we all pay for the sins of our fathers even if we are completely innocent? Is is righteous for me to pay for what my father did, or is there a specific meaning to it? If our parents fail to teach us to refrain from drinking too much alcohol and we become drunkards, we then pay for their sins or their lack of instruction to us. Sin means we are without law, and if our parents do not instruct us according to the law we are sinners as well. A newborn child is born a sinner because they are without knowledge of the law. Jesus was sinless because his Father was with him since the very first moment Jesus came to be.

The Fathers Name is not Jehovah, or even any name He is called in all the entire earth. He is The Heavenly Father for a certainty and also our GOD. If you were to call GOD a name would not Yehovah make more sense if His son was Yeshua? Therefore it is better to refer to Him as Heavenly Father like Jesus did, or even GOD.

T.F.D.S.

• Chalam
    Chalam

cameo-d

I would liketo see a little bit more of Osama revealed. I have the hots for him.

Apparently you are out of luck, he has the hots for Whitney Houston

Obsessed bin Laden wanted to kill Whitney Houston's husband | Mail ...

FOXNews.com - Bin Laden's Former Girlfriend Reveals Shocking ...

All the best,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit