I Am The Son Of Man, Who Am I?

by Son of Man 91 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Michael Jackson

• parakeet
    parakeet

Chalam: Obviously he has lost his crown. He revealed his identity after only 8 posts!

Only because I identified him, Chalam. Estephan (currently Son of Man) has a distinct manic style that I've come to enjoy. Maybe I should have kept quiet and allowed him to revel in his anonymity for a while longer.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Surely once a troll is identified the game is up and the fun is over?

No posts for 39 minutes now...

All the best,

Stephen

• Chalam
    Chalam

Michael Jackson

LOL!

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Ok I am back. I had no idea there was a limit of 10 posts within a period of 24 hours. Now where were we?

I am Estephan not Michael Jackson however Michael is a beloved brother and I love him dearly.......

Man of Lawlessness: G.W. Bush

Elijah: Osama Bin Ladin

Both have been revealed what does that mean?

• allelsefails
    allelsefails

You're insane?

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 (NIV) Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-10 (NIV) The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, 10 and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l_nUibzvAI

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/182655/1134507

There is no need to reiterate all of the known facts surrounding the war in the Middle East. It is essential that all people acknowledge the truth or the truth does not reside in you.......

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I Am The Son Of Man, Who Am I?

YOU ARE JCANON!!!!!!

• journey-on
    journey-on

Burn....that's the first person I thought of, too! But, the style is a little off, don'tcha think?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I will not believe it is JCANON returned from the dead, until I feel the holes in his head.

Doubting BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit