I Am The Son Of Man, Who Am I?

by Son of Man 91 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Perhaps it might mean something to someone else.

Oh indeed it does. Indeed it does. You have a great night as well.

• Lucky Calamity
    Lucky Calamity

my brother?

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

my brother?

In which was was Jesus Christ the "son of man"? He is TRULY the Son of GOD as written and perfect as mentioned earlier in this topic. He was son of Joseph and referred to as such. Joseph was a man. God called Ezekial "son of man" and was truly son of a human man. However, in the time of the end, the faithful and discreet slave walks along with Jesus Christ. It is written that upon the arrival of Christ the faithful slave becomes, or is born. So if the slave walks in union with Christ Jesus states that the son of man will experience that which the Son of GOD does in like manner.

The phrase son of man has stumped many bible scholars, as they are not certain as to what the title means. The title holds true only to the faithful slave as a descendant of human, or a man, my earthly father.

In order to bring perfect justice to satan and the demons, a heavenly creation, or Jesus Christ must inflict punishment upon them. In like manner, a human must inflict punishment upon them for the acts they committed against humans.......

So yes, the "son of man" is your brother.

T.F.D.S.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

NO NO NO NO! Your all wrong this is Ross Perots old running mate!

Who am I!? Why am I here!? What did I eat for breakfast this morning?

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Yeah, you have already been shown to be a false prophet as the world is still here, back to the dumpster with you now like a good boy...

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Yeah, you have already been shown to be a false prophet as the world is still here, back to the dumpster with you now like a good boy...

The world will always be here, who told you otherwise? In other words, who lied to you?

How do I upload my photo for my avatar?

Estephan

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Estee L....

I meet two twins, and one bears the name similar to someone of peruvian descent. Two twins also known as the sign Gemini.......

Two twins would be four, right?

Here is one set of twins.

• poppers
    poppers

How do I upload my photo for my avatar?

Estephan

That can't be done yet for new members. Avatars of members from the old version of the site, JWD, carried over to this new site.

• warmasasunned
    warmasasunned

I AM THE WALRUS.....

• warmasasunned
    warmasasunned

I AM THE EGG MAN...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit