I Am The Son Of Man, Who Am I?

by Son of Man 91 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• White Dove
    White Dove

Remember OBVES? Could be another one.

• C. T. Russell
    C. T. Russell

Satanus is wrong again... as usual.

Don is the father. Peter DeLuise is the son. Peter starred in 21 Jump Street and was the producer on Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis. He is also scheduled to direct at least two episodes of Stargate Universe.

Don appeared in the SG1 episode "Urgo" which Peter directed.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Wrong on all of the above. Aren't you even going to provide a response as to who the son of man is? Challenge your mind and me as well.......

Have you not answered your own question already?

The son of man is none other then the faithful and discreet slave.......of human decent.

If so, the answer is incorrect.

All the best,

Stephen

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Sonny: Challenge your mind and me as well.......

Um...I think you are already mentally challenged....

• Son of Man
    Son of Man
    Matthew 24:23-27 (New International Version)

23 At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

WT "Christ returned invisibly in 1914"

2 John 1:7 (New International Version)

7 Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

WT "Christ raised as a spirit creature". All the best, Stephen

It is true, Jesus did arrive around the year 1914, however the Kingdom of God was not born at this time.....when was it born? (Revelations 12)

Nations waged war in the name of GOD and his Christ. They appeared in the desert and also appeared within the inner chambers of those dwelling in the Middle East.....

The man of lawlessness deceived the nations into war, and looked to change the laws of his time. This was in order to gain world dominance through warfare across the land. The Prince of Peace stood up on behalf of the holy ones in his land, the region of the Middle East.......

• androb31
    androb31

It depends. In the bible the Son of Man/Son of God is Jesus.

Is this a trick question about who YOU are? Is this multiple choice? Ok

A) Member of the Gubberning body

B) Fred Franz (resurrected)

C) A delusional wierdo apostate

D) All of the above

Can I use my lifeline?

• parakeet
    parakeet

Estephan, is that you? Come on, show us what you've got! Huge fonts, radiant colors, frothing at the mouth. Do you still plan to sit with King David in heaven? Missed ya, you old troll.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Wrong on all of the above. Aren't you even going to provide a response as to who the son of man is? Challenge your mind and me as well.......

Have you not answered your own question already?

The son of man is none other then the faithful and discreet slave.......of human decent.

If so, the answer is incorrect.

All the best,

Stephen

Who really is the faithful and discreet slave? The 12 known as the governing body along with a supposed 144,000 in unity? Where is their unity if some have perished and others have not?

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Estephan, is that you? Come on, show us what you've got! Huge fonts, radiant colors, frothing at the mouth. Do you still plan to sit with King David in heaven? Missed ya, you old troll.

It is me, you are correct.......this layout is different allow me to find all of the bells and whistles.

• purplesofa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit