I Am The Son Of Man, Who Am I?

by Son of Man 91 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Chalam
    Chalam

It is true, Jesus did arrive around the year 1914

Maybe you could show me that date in the bible? My bible says He returns visibly, not "invisibly".

Who is the Man of Lawlessness/Son of Perdition/Antichrist BTW? I am curious to his identity and to why I have not seen the very specific prophecies regarding him come to pass yet?

All the best,

Stephen

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Who Am I?

24601!!

• parakeet
    parakeet

I do believe the above is the shortest and most coherent post you've ever made, Estephan. Back on your meds, I presume?

• flipper
    flipper

You are the son of man, the one who started this thread ! Dizzying intellect I have, no ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• androb31
    androb31

"Who is the Man of Lawlessness/Son of Perdition/Antichrist BTW? I am curious to his identity and to why I have not seen the very specific prophecies regarding him come to pass yet?"

He must have had an invisible presence like Christ's in 1914. Only the Elect (like Estephan the Faithful slave) are privy to this discernment. LOL

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

It is true, Jesus did arrive around the year 1914

Maybe you could show me that date in the bible? My bible says He returns visibly, not "invisibly".

Who is the Man of Lawlessness/Son of Perdition/Antichrist BTW? I am curious to his identity and to why I have not seen the very specific prophecies regarding him come to pass yet?

All the best,

Stephen

For meds I take vitamins thank you. Who is it that all on the internet believe to be the antichrist, theman of lawless?. The majority recognized this man and it is him.......

Who is Elijah?

• parakeet
    parakeet

Dinah, you're correct that Son of Man is a troll, but what a troll! He's been here many times over the years. He starts out with many other names but finally reveals himself to be Estephan, the most colorful, delusional, and bestest troll of them all.

Fasten your seatbelts, fellow posters, and get ready for the show. Estephan is about to display his dazzling incoherence in all its technicolor glory (unless the mods get to him first).

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Dinah, you're correct that Son of Man is a troll, but what a troll! He's been here many times over the years. He starts out with many other names but finally reveals himself to be Estephan, the most colorful, delusional, and bestest troll of them all.

Fasten your seatbelts, fellow posters, and get ready for the show. Estephan is about to display his dazzling incoherence in all its technicolor glory (unless the mods get to him first).

Why thank you I am the bestest of the trolls I guess, lol.

Elijah caused fire to rain down from heaven and also was caught up into the heavens.......

• androb31
    androb31

1."I Am The Son Of Man, Who Am I?"

"For meds I take vitamins thank you.

2. Who is it that all on the internet believe to be the antichrist, theman of lawless?. The majority recognized this man and it is him.......

3. Who is Elijah?"

So many questions....Answer the first one you asked before you stump us even further.

• Chalam
    Chalam

but finally reveals himself to be Estephan, the most colorful, delusional, and bestest troll of them all

Obviously he has lost his crown. He revealed his identity after only 8 posts!

Time for a new M.O. The old one has you caught red handed.

All the best,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit