Michael Jackson is Dead!

by slimboyfat 216 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sorry Mouthy, but I don't love child molesters like you do. This is not a shortcoming I plan on working on.

Some try to excuse him saying he was troubled or whatever. ALL child molesters have mental issues.
    That's not a valid excuse for what he DID.

So YOU KNOW for a fact he did it????Yes I love anyone that has a "hang-up" cos I have many!!!
    But if your perfect your blessed...

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

I don't know for a FACT that Hitler killed a million jews, but the evidence is prett damming.

I never said I was perfect. But I surely won't ally myself with someone who messes with kids. Do you KNOW that he didn't? You seem pretty quick to come to his defence. What about all the JW elders who repeatedly molest kids with only one witness? Would you be so quick to come to their defence? I'm sure they all have "hang ups". So it's all OK then?

Don't pretend to be taking the high road - YOU are the one putting yourself on the side of evil here.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Don't pretend to be taking the high road - YOU are the one putting yourself on the side of evil here.

The side of evil could easily be seen as making inappropriate judgments based on speculations and weak evidence.

I don't know for a FACT that Hitler killed a million jews, but the evidence is prett damming.

You've just invoked Godwin's law. Hate to break it to you, but you lose.

• brinjen
    brinjen

That's just it. No one knows for a fact whether Michael was guilty or innocent of child molestation.

I feel for his family.

• mouthy
    mouthy

YOU are the one putting yourself on the side of evil here.

I dont know if Hitler personally killed any one. Meet hundreds that were
    treated so badly by Hitlers followers ,saw the scars on their bodies.

No I dont KNOW for sure Micheal DIDNT do it.But I will leave that up to GOD
    the Final judge.I am dead scared to say I know for sure ANYTHING!!!!

Even that their is a FINAL JUDGE!but I am at more peace
    trying to do what I Believe ( may be falsly)That That Judge taught me
    "Love covers a multitude of sin"...If I am evil.... So be it!!!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm sure all the kingdom halls will be buzzing with gossip this Sunday about whether or not he'll be resurrected.

W

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Was he df'd or da'd, can't remember???

Either way, the stance is NO resurrection for anyone that turns their back on Jah & his org.

Did he become a Muslim? I think his brother said "May Allah be with you always" on CNN? Unless....I misunderstood him!

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

So Mouthy - you would totally back up a child molesting elder then. Love covers over that sin. What's the difference? Why don't you defend them in those threads when their victims speak here. You don't know if the victims are lying just to get attention or a piece of that settlement fund. I for one choose to err on the side of compassion for the victims.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Look at all the kids who came to his defense. The only ones making accusations had no credibility and were looking for payouts. Parents settling out of court over abused children? Come on. If a parent had a molested kid, he'd be going to hell and back to make Jackson pay. You're being media fodder and looking for an excuse to exercise your own hatred.

• joelingeorgia
    joelingeorgia

I always identified with Michael in many ways. growing up JW. trying to please a mother in a bad marriage.

I know he had a lot of pain. He may or may not have been a child abuser. If he was, there is no excuse for

that, but I still have compassion for someone that is that screwed up, even though, I believe they absolutely

have to be imprisoned and kept away from children. I think he was probably gay and suppressed that to

keep his mother happy. Suppressing sexual desire can lead to it coming out in other ways or trying to hide

it by having sex with kids and then bribing them or threatening them to keep quiet. Again, not an excuse.

Everyone is responsible for their own actions, but there is so much back story to people that we will never

know or understand. On one hand, I'm sorry Michael is dead. on another maybe that is the only way

he could find peace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit