Michael Jackson is Dead!

by slimboyfat 216 Replies latest jw friends

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I love Michael Jackson music.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I don't believe at all that he was a pedophile. I believe he lived a very peculiar life. Bizarre maybe. Very sad.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I don't believe at all that he was a pedophile.

And OJ did not kill Nicole?

• flipper
    flipper

Flying High Now stated " I don't believe at all that he was a pedophile. " Then why did he pay out al the millions of hush $$$$$$ to his victims ?? The same reason the WT society paid out millions $$$$$ to JW child abuse victims. To shut them up. Think about it

• John Doe
    John Doe

No one will ever know if he was a pedophile. Yes, he admitted to sleeping with children, but he says it was not sexual. After watching the in depth interview they did with him a few years ago, I can believe it. Is it strange? Yes. Was it appropriate? Probably not.

Paying millions to settle out of court even when innocent is not uncommon. You have to consider the financial stakes involved in a trial, even if found innocent, he would still lose.

I think Jackson is an interesting psychological study. He was idolized from young childhood and yet was in a high control religion with an abusive father. He seemed to always be searching for happiness and acceptance, and it would appear his reversion to childhood daydreaming is perhaps a longing for something that was missing from his life?

I can't say I ever liked his music. I can't say I ever thought he was a nice guy. But, he was a troubled man, misunderstood, and most probably improperly judged. I think it's clear he never found what he was searching for.

• flipper
    flipper

John Doe said, " I think Jackson is an interesting psychological study. " Everyone has their opinion. I think he was a perverted child abuser. I know I'm not alone in that judgement

• John Doe
    John Doe
    John Doe said, " I think Jackson is an interesting psychological study. " Everyone has their opinion. I think he was a perverted child abuser. I know I'm not alone in that judgement. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Many people make harsh judgments based on little solid information.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Just like to point out that I've studied enough cases to know that big money is always a target for law suits, regardless of any actual wrongdoing. If innocent until proven guilty is to be anything more than a feel good catch phrase, we would do well to keep that in mind.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I felt sorry for the guy a long time ago. He had a rabid JW mom, and an abusive dad. He obviously hated his own self, even though he was a major talent that gave much joy to the world. I find it sad all the way around. Nevermind the fact that it's scary such a young guy with access to the top docs could go so early. I'm only two years younger than him.

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Hope is not suicide...any how I will keep the good times of Michael, since I was a teaneger in the early 80's and grow up with his music. I was proud since he was a JW, and telling all of my friends about my "brother", at that time.

Songs like "one day in your life", "I'll be there", "Beat it", just to name a few that I love from the King of Pop. By the way does anyone knows if he was a JW?

R.I.P. MIchael

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit