Michael Jackson is Dead!

by slimboyfat 216 Replies latest jw friends

• brinjen
    brinjen

If it's so obvious that he molested those kids, why couldn't they prove it in 2005? Not all nut cases are pedophiles and not all pedophiles are nut cases. Most of them appear quite normal actually, that's how they manage to get close to kids in the first place.

It's not at all unreasonable to think someone might allow their child to stay at his ranch (knowing full well what his behaviour is like, face it, everyone knows how eccentric he was) child has a fun time, make an accusation and cash in? As it's been pointed out several times, what parent who honestly believes their child was molested takes a payout? Get the creep behind bars then seek monetary reward.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Brin, they just want to believe the worst.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Brin, they just want to believe the worst.

I think you're right.

• flipper
    flipper

BRINJEN- In order to " get the creep behind bars " as you state the parents of a molestation victim have to have lots of $$$$ to continue the court proceedings which could last for years and years ! So THAT is one big reason that parents take a payoff at times. It's one of the big reasons that the 16 witness molestation victims took their payoff in California 2 years ago by the WT society. AND - Keeping a child in court month after month and year after year traumatizes them further and makes them re-live the emotionally awful experience again and again. So it's quite understandable that parents would be forced to accept a payoff before an abuser is put away in prison. Just can't afford to keep going to the court systems and afford high priced attorneys like M. J

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Michael didn't molest those kids. And O.J. didn't kill anybody. Oh yeah, and the WT is God's true earthly organization.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Flipper, parents don't have to pay a thing or hire a lawyer when the DA takes a case to court. The child doesn't have to be in court everyday and sometimes does not have to testify. You are talking two different kinds of trials/hearings. The lawsuit is done out of choice and the attorneys usually are only paid if the parents win, as part of the settlement. Ka-ching for attorneys of the first kid's parents.

• flipper
    flipper

BRINJEN and FHN - You ladies have a nice evening. We have our differences, I accept that. Mrs. Flipper is beckoning me to the bedroom chamber ! I have master-debated with you girls enough for one night ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I think you're right.

Yeah.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    BRINJEN- In order to " get the creep behind bars " as you state the parents of a molestation victim have to have lots of $$$$ to continue the court proceedings which could last for years and years !

Parents do not pay for criminal trials. Did you really think about this before you posted it?

• brinjen
    brinjen
    BRINJEN- In order to " get the creep behind bars " as you state the parents of a molestation victim have to have lots of $$$$ to continue the court proceedings which could last for years and years !
    Parents do not pay for criminal trials. Did you really think about this before you posted it?

Bingo! The case with the WTBTS in 07 was not a criminal trial, the 05 case against Jackson was, set in place by the State of California, not any of the parents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit