Michael Jackson is Dead!

by slimboyfat 216 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

That photo just shows how sad MJ's life has taken. If his weight report that got leaked is accurate, weighing 110 lbs and loaded on drugs, trying to deal with the pain of growing up with an abusive father (the media should field this question to Joe Jackson and ask him how does it feel to destroy the life of his child that he had beaten for part of his growing up life. Then ask the mom how she feels about raising her child in such a controlled enviroment (the JWs per se) that it harmed the child's growth and mature development.)

Makes me sick to see MJ's body slowly wasting away because of how he was raised.

It's real sad, really.

Yiz

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Here's another pic with his pal Elisabeth Taylor, a wonder how I would look this that shade of lipstick....ummm ?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
    This world we live in is the dance of the creator.
    Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
    On many an occasion when I'm dancing, I've felt touched by something sacred.
    In those moments, I've felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists. I become the stars and the moon. I become the lover and the beloved.
    I become the victor and the vanquished. I become the master and the slave.
    I become the singer and the song. I become the knower and the known.
    I keep on dancing and then, it is the eternal dance of creation.
    The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

I keep on dancing and dancing.......and dancing, until there is only......the dance.......

© Michael Jackson

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

There's a lessen to be learned by MJ's slow and eventual destruction and that is all the money in the world doesn't necessarily mean

that you'll have a trouble free and a happy life.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

MJ passed a physical in February that was insisted by the insurance underwriters. Also, if you read the article of his rehearsals before his death, he was not in frail physical condition.

purps

Nice post Black Sheep

http://blog.taragana.com/n/person-close-to-jacksons-status-of-michaels-will-aeg-role-still-unclear-93505/

Phillips said AEG Live held multiple insurance policies covering cancellation of the shows, and that some time in February Jackson submitted to several hours of physicals that the insurance underwriter insisted upon, and that Jackson passed them all.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1614882/20090629/jackson_michael.jhtml

The show was getting so damn big, they couldn't finish it in time. That's why they had to delay." Caswell said reports that Jackson had delayed the start of the engagement due to health problems were "nonsense," explaining that the ballooning size of the production caused the push back.

Despite some suggestions that the frail singer with a history of medical problems might not have been strong enough to complete his first full-fledged tour in 12 years, according to USA Today, he was very engaged during Wednesday's final rehearsal at the Staples Center, where he worked with a crew of more than 80 dancers, choreographers, band members and crew to polish the show.

• slimboyfat
  • mouthy
    mouthy

Yes wasnt that sad, such a lovely little boy.

Thanks for the memory slimboyfat,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit