Michael Jackson is Dead!

by slimboyfat 216 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Very sad. I think a lot of us can relate in some tangential way to him, given his very sad attempts to find his own identity under a domineering father and JW mother.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

loved his music, loved his artistic style..... his wackiness puzzled me so much, never took his side during the allegations

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

How long until Firpo Carr calls a press conference?

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I was/am a fan of his music. I never cared his public persona. I don't know if he was a molester. If he was, then he will get his just deserts.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Well, Firpo really is friends with the family, more with the other siblings. Michael has a sister who is a JW, Rebbie.

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Well we either loved loving him or loved hating him...but either way he played a part in our lives. Particularly as JWs. "was he or wasnt he" "did he buy his way back into the organization?" "did he ever have sex with anybody?" "did he molest those kids or live vicariously through them the childhood he never had?"

Rest in peace Michael...your final performance was sooner than you thought it would be.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

For the Jackson family — Jehovah's Witness or otherwise — may you have peace.

~Sue

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Al Sharpton was quick on the scene grabbing the limelight. Where's Jesse Jackson?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Here's alive strweam of the upcoming press conference:

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-press-conference-one/

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yahoo confirms Jacksons death..Cardiac arrest...................................................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit