Just my 2 Cents.......Go ahead and FLAME AWAY.....I won't reply

by scrapmama777 161 Replies latest jw friends

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi and welcome :)

Is this seriously one of the Forum's rules to follow? How can that be so when this whole forum is based on inciting hatred towards ONE religion.....Jehovah's Witnesses.......WOW this is funny! Forum moderator might want to look into this rule and have it changed. Otherwise you would have to shut down the whole forum. LOL

I agree!

I vent some frustration at "the religion" on here so find me guilty as charged. However, I had said on several occasions that my JW friends are good friends and nice people. I just think spiritually they are just deceived and some of them think the same of me. Others are not so sure who has got it right.

Anyhow, please remember that there are those on here that have been sexually abused by trusted members of the "kingdom halls" and others who have lost family members due to the "no blood" rule. Others have virtually lost their family because they are not allowed to see them so expect to see some more "hatred of the religion".

All the best,

Stephen

• poppers
    poppers

The fact that you responded when you said you wouldn't in your opening post says a lot about you, and I applaud that action. I hope you remain an active member and give some attention to the many points that are brought out by this very diverse group. I've never been a witness myself but I love the people I've discovered here. Give yourself the chance to see that the people here are actually people rather than a "group" that can by tossed into a box and labelled "not worthy of knowing."

You have nothing to lose but misconceptions about people that the WT has demonized and much to gain through honest inquiry. Is there any harm in learning how things actually are through your own inquiry rather than accepting ready-made pronouncements from an organization? Is that fair-minded? My guess is that in your heart you are fair-minded otherwise you wouldn't have made that second post, and have mind enough of your own to make your own decisions outside the WT view of everything.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Lots of Ex Elders, Bethelites, Pioneers, Servants, Missionaries......a wealth of knowledge here for you...cant hurt? You sound like fun anyhow! Welcome from the Australia branch of this site!

Hey guys are WE counting time? .......tee he he!

• scrapmama777
    scrapmama777

Since I can't start another post, I will go ahead and post here again. After reading all of the replies on this subject, I see that I was the one who was close minded and judgemental.

I will take your comments to heart.......thank you for the enlightenment!

• C. T. Russell
    C. T. Russell

The most disturbing thing I have ever read on this forum is that some of you actually watch “The View”

Go ahead and FLAME AWAY.....I won't reply

• restrangled
    restrangled

Dear Full of "crapmamma" .....as you posted :

I have to say that you are all the most close minded people I have EVER run across. You say that Jehovah’s Witness are close minded, but I have never met any Witness’s that are as hateful and nasty and judgemental as you all.

Yeah, were close, but I believe the word you were looking for was closed.

And I'll betcha you have never been in front of a JC which you soon may find yourself in front of for posting here.

MY ARSE!

R

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

The most disturbing thing I have ever read on this forum is that some of you actually watch “The View”

I was drunk, and I couldn't find the remote, ok.

• loosie
    loosie

Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion

Well the hate that you feel you see on this forum is not just because someone is a JW. It's based only on the fact of someoen's religion. it is based on what the religion has done to us. I can only hope that your children will grow up and see the religion for what it is... a greedy money making company.

• mouthy
    mouthy

You sound to me like a decent gal...

Keep an open mind & spend time reading some of the posts
    Yes some have turned Atheist. After the Wt's wicked treatment of them.

They thought GOD was in that religion,
    They were taught there was no other Church truth.

So when they left they still belived it. & Lost faith...!!!
    But as you stated & I believe>>> GOD LOOKS at their HEART.....
    You would be surprised of the wonderful things some of these
    unbelievers have done for others in the 7 years I have been here
    Your o.k. in my eyes...But do read on!!!! Even if you dont want to post.

But "CRISES OF CONSCIENCE "is a really good book to read when your ready XX

• megs
    megs

LOL @ CT Russell...

Scrapmama, welcome... As with the real world, there is a mixed bag of personalities, with the commonality that everyone has been touched by the WTS in one way or another. I think the more you hear their stories the more you will understand the occasional vitriolic comment. I've never been a witness, so I'm just another one of those worldly folks condemned to be eaten by birds really soon! I'm just being a smart alec there... It's nice to see that you are continuing to read these posts, I hope you take the time to look around, there is a lot of worthwhile information here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit