One of the Governing Body had a stroke yesterday

by AndersonsInfo 426 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Billy

She's probably a cyclops.

• shamus100
    shamus100

You two are so cruel. Why would she be a cyclops???

She's probably got goiters all over her neck.... sexy!!!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Jeff & Shamus,

You both are sounding more than a little jealous of my scoring a hoochie-momma.

• yknot
    yknot

Melita is just 'reacting'.

I do find it interesting he/she hasn't responded to more threads in defense of the WTS (just this one mostly). And it means they keep check of this thread from time to time versus showing loyalty to the Organization who taught them and has repeatedly warned them against such association.

It doesn't matter if Ted dies or lives his reign is pretty much kaput.

The mainstreaming is ....what is that word.....oh yeah... IMMINENT.

.....But "Melita" my dear since you are bothering with us betrayers...... you wanna shell out your top two finalist for GB.....

• shamus100
    shamus100

You both are sounding more than a little jealous of my scoring a hoochie-momma.

Yep. You've got a gift. Trade yer cyclops for a goitered one... takes a beatin' good too!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Melita, please ignore all these filthy apostates.

Just remember the ca$h, Baby, ca$h!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Melita is prolly doing satire. Please don't discourage her too much.

S

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Can you see , with your minds eye, peoples dwelling together? Sorrow has passed. Peace at last! Life without Ted, again.

Sing out with joy of heart! You too, can have a part! Live for the day, when we'll say. "Life without Ted, at last"!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heaven
    Heaven

The Great Day of Jehovah is Near.....be in fear all you who reproach his mighty Name. You all need to close down this site and come back into the warm embrace of our God Jehovah! Now before you all will perish like a wisp of dust during the great battle that will destroy all who do not obey Him and his Faithful Slave class.

There's only one thing that comes to mind when someone reads something like this.... "Nut Job"!

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

It was sure nice of Melita sharing that valuable information, especially that this forum is being watched by the WTBS. Maybe they will see that changes in the organization need to be made based on the statements within this forum, a more brighter light is necessary.

I remember when a church member came to my house inviting us to an Easter celebration. He stated that his church was more loving than any of the other community churches. When I said we were jws, he repeated condemned us to hellfire. Do you think we wanted to even consider going to that Easter celebration? Same thing Melita, do you think by condemning one to the destruction of the Great Day of Jehovah, that this would reach anyone's heart? Your statements go contrary to the drama that was presented at the 2009 District Conventions. Do you think that the son would want to come back to his father if his father repeated told the wayward son that he was going to be destroyed at Armageddon and needs to return?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit