One of the Governing Body had a stroke yesterday

by AndersonsInfo 426 Replies latest jw friends

• Heaven
    Heaven

Wow...this IS one smokin' thread! Over 11,600 views and 12 pages as of my posting. Any change in the GB affects many JWs as well as ex-JWs. It will be very interesting to observe what transpires because of this event.

BonaFide said: I wonder why brother Jaracz never had that realization. Only Ray Franz did.

Because God can read hearts.

compound complex said: "In lieu of flowers, please make your donation ..."

I suggest donations to 'Silent Lambs' . Any other suggestions?

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

I can't help but wonder if Sydllik was on some male ego driven power trip at that moment. Then again, maybe he did stand in awe of the 'magnificient organization' and all it's supposed greatness. I know I did for a long time. Thanks for your 'tales' Barbara as it puts a human face on the experiences that we've had in this organization.

Isaac

• metatron
    metatron

Sydlik got dumped into factory work in Composing, where the Linotype stuff was done. To bindery guys, working in the "Home" was a real opportunity to advance into a good job but the Factory was where "the weeping and gnashing of teeth" took place.

I liked Sydlik and worked with him for a while. He was a real inspiration to younger brothers because he was an old dude who had a wife who was a total hottie. Listen folks, when you observe nothing but negative comments about sex in an organization run by dried up old prunes, a little normalcy can be greatly appreciated.

Amazing isn't it? Even Jaracz had a few friendly moments yet somehow the system makes them collectively act like Nazis. Ordinary men who might otherwise be kind - but they ruin lives, wreck families, kill innocent people, and have run a money making Armageddon-is-Soon scam for decades.

metatron

• oompa
    oompa

i have not read this thread.....why is it so hot?.....cliffnotes please.....oompa

• onefootout
    onefootout

Your in for a treat oompa. It's worth your time. Lots of interesting Ted Jaracz and other bethel/GB stories from Barbara, BonaFide, Winston and others that are real eye openers. Enjoy

I wanna take the moment to thank Barbara, BonaFide, Winston, and others for their time on this thread. I concur, glued to the screen about all this. ofo

• oompa
    oompa

ofo....i want cliffnotes!!!!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Any change in the GB affects many JWs as well as ex-JWs. It will be very interesting to observe what transpires because of this event.

Don't expect much change if he kicks off, this bogus religious corporation will survive one meaningless glorified slave to be sure.

There are hundreds of well indoctrinated drones that would love to sit with the GB and gain all the perks and privileges.

After all this isn't just a religious organization its a billion dollar world wide corporation built well off of people's fears and ignorances.

I've actually have prepared a resume so I could apply for the job if the situation deems it.

• onefootout
    onefootout

Ted Jaracs had a stroke, no one knows how bad but he's not dead. Public line is 'he's fine'.

You are more than welcome to send flowers or a card

He was a real Jackass and no one likes him. He pretty much runs the show. Lots of people hope he dies. Barbara seems really nice and genuine. The religion is bul*s*it. TJ was the one who wanted so shut up molestation victims. He is an a*sh*le. Sorry. I'm not too good at summarising. Did this help? ofo

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

ofo ... tell us how you really feel about TJ ;-)

• wunce_wuz
    wunce_wuz

Here's something about Sydlik. This is what I was told. Dan was a writer in the Writing Dept. when it was called Editorial Dept. He wrote an article about baseball that went into the Awake! Later it was found out that he plagiarized the article from Reader's Digest. He was transferred to the Factory, the Bindary maybe. I could be wrong about that.

As Metatron correctly pointed out, it was linotype/composing where Dan was placed in exile. (Depending when Metratron was there, we probably knew mutual people). Sydlik did like baseball though. During the summer the factory had a good number of teams and Sydlik was there playing with the guys. Another story about Sydlik, A coworker of mine was at his table and WWII was a discussion. He said he was very surprised when Dan rattled off fire power statistics of WWII tanks, the last thing he thought a GB member would ever know about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit